Karen Rainier Photography

Westminster, MD View map
$4,250 Most Popular Price

$4,250 Most Popular Price

I love weddings and I want you to love yours. I love glowy golden light, vibrant unexpected color combinations, and fun people who aren't afraid to get a little dirty, be a little crazy, or go on an adventure. Modern, stylish weddings with lots of personal details and lots of laughter are my jam.

My goal is to provide a relaxed and personalized photography experience with an eclectic, fine art edge. I believe in bringing to life authentic moments that will induce nostalgia 30 years from now for my clients. I'm committed to giving my absolute best to every client. For me, the magic formula is creativity, flexibility, dedication, enthusiasm, continued education, organization and technical proficiency.

My style is authentic and fun. My work has been featured on Martha Stewart Weddings, Wedding Chicks, Buzzfeed, Brides, The Baltimore Sun, Cosmopolitan and more. I work with couples in Pennsylvania & Maryland, and I am always up for travel adventures, elopements or destination weddings.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Paula
    Paula Married on 01/08/2022

Book Karen right now!!!

Karen is AMAZING! Period. When I saw her photos my husband and I knew that we had to book her, but man did we get even more than we expected. Karen has been incredibly flexible during COVID, including rescheduling our entire wedding and then coming to photograph our elopement at home on our original date. She truly captured our intimate ceremony and I cannot wait to see what she does next year when we get to party!
    Alisa B. Married on 08/28/2021

Karen was amazing and saved my wedding

I am not exaggerating when I say that Karen saved my actual wedding. My original wedding planner ghosted me 4.5 months out from my wedding, and since Karen was one of the few vendors I had already interacted with (at our engagement shoot, which was amazing) I reached out to her to see if she had any suggestions for what I should do. Karen was able to recommend the Otherside Creatives, who put together an amazing wedding design, but this would not have been possible without Karen. Karen went above and beyond for us as her clients. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person to work with; the day of our wedding was extremely hot and even though I felt like I was melting, Karen's photos make me look amazing. I could not be happier with Karen's work and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.
  • Ben
    Ben C. Married on 04/09/2021

Great to work with and great photos

She was very flexible with dates and locations for the engagement shoot including when we had to reschedule only a couple days out. The photos were great. Karen was thorough but never obtrusive. She turned edited images around quickly and in the time frame she told us. We have received a lot of compliments from guests on the quality of the images but also about the quality of her work day of. All around joy to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

66 E Main St Suite 101, Westminster, MD, 21157
Location of (Karen Rainier Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding