Karen J Hawley Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

I love that photographs are so important to my clients and I take the work that I am entrusted to very seriously. To capture forever your unique smile.... your day of days... your first glimpse of each other... is an amazing privilege and honor.

My tag line in life is 'always grateful'. And I am. There is so much good in this world and I always try to keep my focus there.

Someone once asked me to describe my photographic style in one word. It took me a while... but the one word that I finally settled on was 'FULL'. I want my photographs to be FULL of life... FULL of beauty... FULL of emotion... FULL of surprise. And I want you to be 'FILLED' when you see them.

I am based in the Portland, OR and Columbia River Gorge area of Oeegon and Washington, but am available to travel anywhere!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Lindsay
    Lindsay Getting married on 11/03/2023

Amazing, Fun, Professional

Karen was referred to me by my wedding planner. After almost 12 years of being with my fianc茅, we finally set a date and started looking for all the things we needed. I was overwhelmed tonsay yhe least. When Kelsey (my wedding planner) sent me Karen's website information, I immediately fell in love with her photos. The way she captured the moments, the quality of the images, the beautiful colors displayed in the images. I was in awe. I wanted that. I wanted our love to be captured like that. We booked our engagement photo shoot for July 2022. My fiance and I have never taken professional photos before and we're so nervous before hand. We are giggly, and goofy people. Karen helped us feel completely comfortable. She perfectly captured every thing about us. I have received so many compliments on our photos. I am in LOVE with what she presented to us. I can not wait to have her photograph our wedding. These photos are so important to me, and I am so confident and feel at ease with her being our photographer.
    Kelly Y. Married on 12/02/2022

The Most Beautiful Wedding Photos

We LOVED our experience with Karen! I knew we were going to love our wedding photos as soon as I got the photos back from our engagement session. Karen鈥檚 photos are super authentic, beautifully lit, minimally posed, and really capture the feeling of the moment. We had a challenging venue in terms of dealing with snow, the cold, and taking pictures in two different spaces (venue and the resort where everyone was staying), but Karen helped us stay on schedule, got all the photos we wanted, and was super quick so that nobody was out in the cold for too long. We will cherish these winter wonderland wedding pictures our entire lives and can鈥檛 thank Karen enough!
  • Melissa
    Melissa K. Married on 10/08/2022

Beyond Talented

Karen is a joy to work with. I knew our engagement photos would be good but, they are seriously amazing. I can not wait for her to shoot our wedding in the fall. She was fun to be around, knowledgeable, and had great locations.

Karen J Hawley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! You made my job easy! I鈥檓 so looking forward to your beautiful wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Kayla & Colin
24 photos 路 08/24/2018

Pricing

36442 SE Gordon Creek Rd. Corbett, OR, 97019
Location of (Karen J Hawley Photography)

Karen J Hawley Photography frequently asked questions

Karen J Hawley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Karen J Hawley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Canvas
  • Prints
Karen J Hawley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Karen J Hawley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Karen J Hawley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Karen J Hawley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding