Corbett, OR 97019 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Karen J Hawley Photography

I love that photographs are so important to my clients and I take the work that I am entrusted to very seriously. To capture forever your unique smile.... your day of days... your first glimpse of each other... is an amazing privilege and honor.

My tag line in life is 'always grateful'. And I am. There is so much good in this world and I always try to keep my focus there.

Someone once asked me to describe my photographic style in one word. It took me a while... but the one word that I finally settled on was 'FULL'. I want my photographs to be FULL of life... FULL of beauty... FULL of emotion... FULL of surprise. And I want you to be 'FILLED' when you see them.

I am based in the Portland, OR and Columbia River Gorge area of Oeegon and Washington, but am available to travel anywhere!

Follow Karen J Hawley Photography on

Karen J Hawley Photography 7
  • Sydney

Sydney Reynolds · Married on 07/21/2019

Gorgeous wedding photos!

Karen was one of our favorite people to work with on our wedding day! She photographed our wedding at The Foundry in Lake Oswego, OR, and all of the photos turned out gorgeous! She was very easy and friendly to work with, her work is stunning, and we received all of our photos within 10 days after the wedding (many even the next day).

Sent on 08/05/2019

Karen J Hawley Photography's reply:

Thank you Sydney! I absolutely loved capturing your big day! You did a fantastic job with all the details... GORGEOUS!
  • Mattie

Matalyn · Married on 10/04/2018

Great wedding photography experience

Karen took beautiful pictures of our wedding on Mt. Hood. She is so easy to work with and takes beautiful pictures that capture the moment. We loved working with her and will cherish our wedding and engagement pictures forever.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Karen J Hawley Photography 8
    Karen J Hawley Photography 9
    Karen J Hawley Photography 10

Kelsi · Married on 08/18/2018

Karen is absolutely AMAZING!!!! She literally went above and beyond to not only make our engagement photo shoot phenomenal she did that plus more for our big day. Karen has an absolutely phenomenal eye for photography, I’m so beyond glad we choose her for our big day.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Karen J Hawley Photography 11

Karen J Hawley Photography Pricing

Karen J Hawley Photography Price Rates

Karen J Hawley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Corbett, 97019 See on map