Karen Campbell Photography

Dallas, TX View map
   1 review
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Hi! I have been shooting many different types of weddings, events and portraits for many years in the DFW area. I enjoy working with people and capturing the variety of moments and details of their wedding day. I have shot weddings of different faiths, beliefs and lifestyles, economic backgrounds and more! I am the photographer and I don't bring a bias, I just like to be of service to help you preserve your memories with my creative eye.

I just like to make sure the couple is a fit for me as well as I am for them since that connection is important in order to make great pictures! Talk a look at my photography web-site to see if you would like to hire me for your wedding or engagement and bridal portraits or even boudoir pictures! I also do shoot some video and I can provide a photobooth for the wedding as well. We can always meet and talk about your plans!

Since I am new to Wedding Wire, please look for my high reviews on my web-site and very popular search engines.

Generally, my pricing is $200 per hour plus tax and you get high resolution, edited and optimized pictures on disc and on a web-gallery where you can download photos for free and order prints. I have many packages so, please check out my pricing card. You can even customize packages to fit what you need. If you have any questions just give me a ring or send me a message.

Thank you! Karen Campbell Photography

214-215-8666 cell

Dallas, Texas based (near the Dallas Arborteum)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Davina Married on 07/28/2018
    Karen completed the photos for our wedding on July 28, 2018. We absolutely love all our photos. Our family and friends love the photos.

Pricing

Karen Campbell Photography Price Rates

2408 Dorrington Dr Dallas, 75228
Location of (Karen Campbell Photography)

Karen Campbell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Karen Campbell Photography include in the starting price?

Karen Campbell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Karen Campbell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Karen Campbell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography styles does Karen Campbell Photography offer?

Karen Campbell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Karen Campbell Photography offer?

Karen Campbell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Karen Campbell Photography offer for wedding events?

Karen Campbell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Karen Campbell Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Karen Campbell Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in value, 4 in average response time and 4 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding