Eureka, MO 63025 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,579
Availability Check your date

About Kara Volle Photography

My name is Kara and I am passionate about life, food, and animals! Where there is delicious Thai food and cuddly animal friends - I'll be there. One of my number one joys in life, is being behind my camera. I create photography that tells your unique story! My style is a combination of photojournalistic & editorial photography. By blending creativity, technical skill, and patience, I capture "moment-ful" images that reflect back the real you! Your joy and inner beauty, everything that makes you unique and wonderful! I am an STL native, but love to travel, so take me with you for your big day. Fun loving couples contact me to learn how I can preserve your priceless memories!

Follow Kara Volle Photography on

Kara Volle Photography 1
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Carroll · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Photos & Wonderful Photographer

My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Kara and could not have picked a better photographer! My first interaction with Kara was when she was the photographer for one of my best friend’s weddings that I was a bridesmaid in. She was so great to work with then, when it was time for my husband and I to choose a photographer, we knew exactly who to contact!

Kara made it clear from the beginning that her main goal was to make my husband and I happy – she succeeded and exceeded our expectations! Any questions I had during the planning process (and I had a LOT) I could send to Kara and know that I would get a quick response from a seasoned professional. Kara’s experience helped drastically in many aspects of our wedding. She was extremely helpful when it came to creating a detailed timeline for our wedding day- a task that I would have been completely stressed out about if it had not been for Kara.

The day of the wedding, Kara and her assistant/husband Daniel were the perfect, calm addition to our wedding day that we needed. They ensured that all shots that were previously planned were taken. Kara’s creative eye is incredibly impressive. She knew exactly where to pose us, all the while making us feel comfortable and look natural. One of my favorite things about working with Kara was that with all the hustle and bustle of the wedding day- she remained calm, focused and professional the entire time.

Our engagement and wedding photos were truly stunning. We will definitely be utilizing Kara Volle Photography for future family photo needs and would absolutely recommend her to any bride looking for a photographer.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Kara Volle Photography 2

Kara Volle Photography's reply:

You have put the biggest smile on my face! Thank you guys so much for your review, it really means a lot. Lindsay + Robby, I have so enjoyed working with you both and getting to know you! It is always such a treat when we are able to work with couples through various weddings :-) You always made us feel so welcome and we are so glad that we could capture images that you will treasure forever! So glad to hear that our timeline was helpful and that all my over-organization was just what you needed! Congrats again to you both and I definitely look forward to staying in touch and working with you in the future :-)

Nichole · Married on 10/14/2017

Kara is an amazingly talented photographer, not to mention the best unofficial day of wedding coordinator. I knew immediately after our initial meeting that Kara was 'the one' (in addition to my finance of course). She is extremely personable and makes you feel so comfortable regardless of your experience level with professional photography. We wanted someone who would be laid back and fun to be with all day but at the same time could lead a crowd and keep us on schedule so we didn't have to worry about anything. She was the perfect fit, and is fantastic to work with. She never made us feel rushed, but kept us a half hour ahead of schedule all day. I've never heard of another wedding being ahead of schedule. We had so much fun with her on our big day as she truly became one of our wedding party. As promised, we received our wedding photos two weeks later, and they are unbelievable. Our wedding photography was the most important item to me, and Kara did not let me down, they are absolute perfection. I would highly recommend booking her.
    Thanks Kara!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Kara was an amazing experience. Her works speaks for itself. We are in love with our pictures, and we have received so many compliments! The most impressive aspect of working with Kara is how amazing she is. From our engagement pictures to working on our final album Kara has been so easy to communicate with. Whenever I had a question she was there with a response immediately answering all my questions. She is creative and can create pictures so gorgeous I didn't even know it was possible. Kara's creativity is in a league of its own. Her professionalism is exceptional. She is very organized and proficient. The day of the wedding went so smoothly largely due to Kara. The timeline she created helped shape the plans for the rest of the wedding day. We also got our pictures completed in a timely manner without any issues. Kara had a back up plan ready to go in the instance of bad weather. I had nothing to stress about on our wedding day because Kara is so amazing. Kara was our photographer, unofficial wedding planner, and friend. We absolutely loved working with Kara, and we owe her so much for making our day fantastic.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Award

Kara Volle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,579.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Eureka, 63025 See on map