Attributes highlighted by couples

Capturing memories
Pristine quality
Seasoned with weddings
Skilled photographer

Capture all of the beauty of your wedding day with Kara Cavalca Photo+Video, based in Durango, Colorado. This wedding photographer and videographer will capture your story in the way you’ve envisioned, putting your needs and desires first. Kara Cavalca Photo+Video will capture all of the delicate moments of your day to create beautiful keepsakes you’ll want to look back on over and over again.

This wedding photographer and videographer offers a contemporary, natural style of photography. Kara is available to shoot engagement photos in addition to wedding portraits, and is also able to travel for destination celebrations. This vendor offers a variety of print options as well, including Save the Dates and Thank Yous. Drone footage options are available.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Kara is a highly talented and professional photographer who is praised for her warm personality and ability to capture the emotions and candid moments of a wedding. Multiple reviewers appreciate her attention to detail, communication skills, and willingness to go above and beyond to accommodate changing plans. Kara's photographs are described as stunning, bringing the memories of the day to life. Reviewers highly recommend her services for capturing special moments.

Review summary

Powered by AI

N
Nikkolette S. Sent on 10/23/2023

Kara is amazing!

From the minute I had my first meeting with Kara, I fell in love with her! She is the most genuine person I have ever met. My husband and I changed our wedding plans so much and Kara stuck by all the changes with no complaints. She makes you feel so comfortable behind her lens and you can tell she truly cares. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!!
Samantha
Samantha P. Sent on 12/30/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Elopement and wedding photographer extraordinaire

Kara is the most talented photographer I have ever encountered. Her pictures speak for themselves. What really sets her apart is her lovely and warm personality that makes you feel Completely at-ease. Her ability to draw out the emotions that are to be portrayed in her photos is top notch. She is caring and careful to make sure the story told through photos is represented in an accurate and profound way. I couldn’t recommend her enough! I would also add I am a Covid-19 bride and Kara did anything and everything in her power to make sure I had the elopement photos of my dreams even though plans changed drastically multiple times. Thank you Kara for making my elopement so special!

Update: We eloped in 2020 due to COVID which Kara shot. We were finally able to have the actual ceremony and reception of our dreams on Labor Day weekend 2023 and of course, Kara shot this as well! I’m still in awe of her talent and the shots she manages to get while going completely unnoticed! Thank you for another wonderful event together Kara!
L
Louisa D. Sent on 08/25/2023

Absolutely perfect!

Kara was absolutely amazing!! If you want someone who truly cares about you and puts their full heart and effort into their work Kara is your girl! From the moment we reached out to her she has been so great to us. Before, we even committed to her being our photographer she spent over an hour with us on zoom getting to know us and letting us know about her. I thought this was the best thing ever. On the wedding day kara was the key to our wedding being so perfect. I had full confidence she was capturing everything we had asked for and more. The pictures we have received from her so far are absolutely breath taking. She even captured details and moments I would have never even thought of asking her for. Because of the phenomenal job Kara did we will forever be able to live our big day over and over again. We will forever be grateful and thankful for Kara!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Kara Cavalca Photo+Video frequently asked questions

Kara Cavalca Photo+Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints
Kara Cavalca Photo+Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
Kara Cavalca Photo+Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
Kara Cavalca Photo+Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Kara Cavalca Photo+Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date
Kara Cavalca Photo+Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding