Kara Cavalca Photo+Video Reviews

Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 6
Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 7

Robert Mccully · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Wonderful!

Wow! The photos and the video are just gorgeous, They are creative and clear, and sensitive to the beauty of the occasion and the people involved. Kara was also unobtrusive; I hardly knew she was there, and yet from the photos she obviously was.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Kara Cavalca Photo+Video's reply:

Thank you! It was so fun working with you all. I loved all the personal details you brought to the wedding, like the singing toast, I had never experienced something like that before and it was so fun!
  • Meg

Meg Feroli · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Mother of the Groom

I was so impressed with Kara's photography and her professionalism. She was unobtrusive, and yet got amazing shots. The wedding day was hot, and she worked tirelessly, loaded down with her equipment. She and her husband, Natan made a great team capturing the beautiful moments of my son and daughter-in-law's perfect day!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kara Cavalca Photo+Video's reply:

Thank you Meg! It was such a beautiful wedding despite the heat, it was a wonderful day! It was so great getting to know you all, we had such a great time with you all week!

Kaitlin Bay · Married on 07/05/2019

Kara is so good at what she does!

Prior to our big day, Kara and I met to make sure she knew of all the specific aspects and events that would be happening during mine and my husband’s wedding day. That is a requirement of hers, which is so comforting to know! We only had 5 hours with Kara, so she really took into consideration every special detail that a photograph could capture that day in that time slot, and she was able to capture sooooo many. Kara was so focused on our wedding day, capturing the most special moments I would have never seen happen without these photos. We even got all of our family photos done in just 20 minutes after the ceremony!!! So easy and fast, even with 10 little nephews and nieces! On top of her professionalism and ability to capture our wedding so perfectly, Kara was so fun to work with and is just a very personable person in general! She made the whole wedding party comfortable during photos, which you know is a task with groomsmen ;), and also let us pose how we wanted, of course with her guidance. As our 5 hours came to an end, and with things running late, Kara was flexible (and so kind) enough to stay a little bit longer to capture photos of the first dances. We cannot recommend Kara enough! My husband and I, and our entire family and friends are going crazy about the photos she took, and we cannot thank her enough for giving us the most amazing photos of our wedding that we will cherish forever! They perfectly convey the abundance of love, happiness, and fun shared on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 8
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 9
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 10
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 11

Kara Cavalca Photo+Video's reply:

Thank you Katie! You were all so so so fun to work with, your wedding day was so fun and beautiful. You looked like a straight up wedding dress model, and all your girls were so nice, and your new husband was so sweet (definitely a trooper with the photos!). Thank you so much for such an awesome day. Here's some more of their photos, it was a great day! https://www.karacavalca.com/post/katie-dj-dreamy-cowboy-wedding
  • Marie

Marie Feroli · Married on 05/18/2019

Kara is amazing

Kara made me and my husband feel so so special! She knew exactly what to tell us to do to make us look great! Our pictures make me cry in the best way every time I look at them and don’t even get me started on the video! I am an actual puddle of emotion every time I view the video. You really can see the emotion on everyone’s face and it real raw emotion, not fake and forced! Kara was running around like crazy trying to make sure she got every possible photo from every possible angle. She works amazingly hard for her couples and she also spends hours and hours editing photos to make sure they are absolutely flawless. Kara made us look like models! I promise we are super average looking. If you can book Kara you DEFINITELY should. I cannot stress how much she exceeded every expectation I had of my wedding photos and working with her is just fun!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 12
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 13
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 14
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 15
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 16

Kara Cavalca Photo+Video's reply:

Awwww thank you Marie!!! I love you guys! I would brave the hot southern heat for you any day! Also you guys are not average looking, you are gorgeous and adorable!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Gall · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible experience

Kara is amazing! She photographed our wedding and we could not be happier. She was a delight to work with; her enthusiasm and bright personality made our wedding day all the more special. Plus, our wedding photos are stunning. Each one highlights something unique about the landscape or personalities pictured. She was a consummate professional throughout and took care to capture all the details of our day. Kara went above and beyond - we would recommend her to everybody!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 17
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 18

Erin · Married on 08/25/2018

I enjoyed working with Kara! She let my wedding day be my day and done the way I wanted and captured the way I wanted it. And the video captured all the moments I want to be able to watch over and over!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Barb Casey · Married on 08/25/2018

It was a great experience!

Kara was so professional and creative during the videoing of our daughter's wedding. We weren't sure what to expect, but were thrilled with the finished product! My family was so impressed by the quality of the video compared to others they had seen.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Layne · Married on 06/16/2018

I can’t say enough how glad I am that we picked Kara to capture our wedding video. She really was interested in the essence of us, and she worked so hard to capture every little moment. She was so great to work with. We will treasure our video always!!!
    Have Kara there on your big day - you will be so happy you did!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

Due to the 416 Fire we had to relocate our wedding in a limited amount of time but Kara was able to accommodate with ease. She captured our special moments, crafted a beautiful and tearful video, and devoted more than anticipated time to our special day. She's a lovely and professional person to work with, she definitely takes into account everything you envision and want captured.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Logan · Married on 05/27/2018

Kara was not only professional, she was also incredibly helpful and kind. Her work speaks for itself, simply stunning. I will be sure to recommend her in the future and keep her in mind to capture all our big life events.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2016

“She has the most amazing eye, an extremely calm and soothing personality, and made a day of taking pictures (which is not my most favorite thing) truly a fun and enjoyable day which we will now be able to remember forever with the most remarkable pictures that we have EVER had taken.”

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 19
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 20
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 21
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 22
  • Mimi

Mimi Mccully · Married on 05/18/2019

Great photography

Kara was very professional and did a wonderful job capturing our special wedding activities.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Kara Cavalca Photo+Video's reply:

Thank you Mimi! I had a great time with you all, I love all the personal details you guys added to the day. Your family is so fun! If there's any way you can think of for me to improve my value to my clients I always love feedback and ways to improve!

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Kara did a fantastic job capturing all the love and joy with every shot of our wedding video. She went above and beyond to make sure she was getting everything, all the while not even being noticed! I'm so grateful I have a video to look back on my wedding day. There were so many aspects of the day that I didn't get to see, and with Kara in what seems like every spot imaginable, I was able to experience it all!

Sent on 05/06/2018