Kara Cavalca Photo+Video Reviews

Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 2
Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 3
Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 4

Erin · Married on 08/25/2018

I enjoyed working with Kara! She let my wedding day be my day and done the way I wanted and captured the way I wanted it. And the video captured all the moments I want to be able to watch over and over!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Layne · Married on 06/16/2018

I can’t say enough how glad I am that we picked Kara to capture our wedding video. She really was interested in the essence of us, and she worked so hard to capture every little moment. She was so great to work with. We will treasure our video always!!!
    Have Kara there on your big day - you will be so happy you did!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

Due to the 416 Fire we had to relocate our wedding in a limited amount of time but Kara was able to accommodate with ease. She captured our special moments, crafted a beautiful and tearful video, and devoted more than anticipated time to our special day. She's a lovely and professional person to work with, she definitely takes into account everything you envision and want captured.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Logan · Married on 05/27/2018

Kara was not only professional, she was also incredibly helpful and kind. Her work speaks for itself, simply stunning. I will be sure to recommend her in the future and keep her in mind to capture all our big life events.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2016

“She has the most amazing eye, an extremely calm and soothing personality, and made a day of taking pictures (which is not my most favorite thing) truly a fun and enjoyable day which we will now be able to remember forever with the most remarkable pictures that we have EVER had taken.”

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 5
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 6
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 7
    Kara Cavalca Photo+Video 8

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Kara did a fantastic job capturing all the love and joy with every shot of our wedding video. She went above and beyond to make sure she was getting everything, all the while not even being noticed! I'm so grateful I have a video to look back on my wedding day. There were so many aspects of the day that I didn't get to see, and with Kara in what seems like every spot imaginable, I was able to experience it all!

Sent on 05/06/2018