4445 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza

Brand New Renovated Guest Rooms - Hotel Full Renovations complete August 2016!! ! Modern Upgrades & New Look perfect for your Events!

When it comes to tying the knot, we take great pride in providing exceptional service and atmosphere. Guest Rooms or Receptions, Our Certified Wedding Specialist accommodate every wish to create the wedding of your dreams.
We promise to handle all the details so that your dream becomes reality…

The newly renovated Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza hotel puts you in the heart of Kansas City. Overlooking the Country Club Plaza, our hotel is located at the sophisticated center of Kansas City's dining, shopping, and cultural scene. Discover Marriott, a step above other hotels.

Our property features 293 newly renovated guest rooms and 2 suites luxuriously appointed for your comfort. For your events we offer 16,000 sq feet of event space.

There are so many options to choose from, we will find the perfect one just for you!

Follow Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza on

1 User photo

Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza 1

Hadley Ernst · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible!

For my wedding, we got ready in the Presidential Suite and the Luxury King Suite--BEST ROOMS EVER! Working with Anna and Morgan for the block and the suites to get ready on my wedding day was amazing! The staff was great- they even brought up our Panera that we delivered that morning to both the suites! Anna and Morgan were available anytime I needed to see the suites or had a question I needed answered, they were on it! Also, the remodel of the hotel looks incredible! It is such a convenient hotel to any location on the plaza and nearby! You need to book with the Kansas City Marriott!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Stella · Married on 12/31/2017

Absolutely Grade A customer service! Since day 1, Anna has been amazing. She was on it with details, request, questions, recommendations, etc. She made me feel like I was her top bride, and truly aided me through what could have been a stressful process, but with her help and the Marriott staff, it was great. Tanner (banquet captain), Ron (setup), Jon and Steve (bartenders) were exceptional. Every detail was made perfect because of this dynamic staff.

My guest were thoroughly impressed with the hotel. It has a modern look and feel. The rooms were really nice. Our bridal suite was AMAZING with great views of the plaza.

I highly recommend the Marriott for your wedding! The Anna and her staff will take great care of you!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Casey · Married on 08/05/2017

Anna was the amazing angle of our reception! She and her whole staff went above and beyond for every request! She not only covered every detail, she provided us with valuable ideas to make our wedding special. Her staff called is by name and made us feel at home. We had requested a private area for my groom and I to dine alone during cocktail hour before we were announced. Not only did our private dining room include our meal of choice but a fully decorated table that matched our reception, staffed with 2 private servers, introduced us to all the managers that evening in case we needed anything and she was not available. Unbelievable! Also noteworthy, the entire hotel has been updated/remodeled in the last year and gorgeous! I would highly recommend the Marriott Country Club Plaza if you're looking for an amazingly phonemonally memorable turn-key event with no worry or stress! I would trust Anna and her entire staff with any large event, truly an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza 2

Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza Pricing

Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza Price Rates

Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 33.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 320
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 8
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Recommended

• Lawrence DJ Service
    Lawrence DJ Service Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with Anna and the staff at the Marriott Country Club Plaza on November 28th 2015. I was the DJ and the night couldn't have gone better! I've done over 300 weddings over the last 10 years, and this was one of the best experiences I've had with a venue. Not only do they do a great job with everything on their end, they also made sure I had everything I needed, and checked on me several times throughout the night. I saw them do the same for the photographer and other vendors as well. The room was beautiful, all of the staff was great, it was a wonderful experience!

• 4445 Main Street Kansas City, MO, 64111 See on map