119 E. Pittsburgh Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Deals 1

About Kaitlin Noel Photography

Hello there! My name is Kaitlin and I am the sole owner and photographer at Kaitlin Noel Photography. I am based in Cape May, NJ but I love to travel destination weddings and international events.

I like to think of my approach to photography as fun, fresh, creative, and colorful. I want clients to be themselves. Laugh, have a little fun. I want clients sessions with me to be an experience. Not just an end reseult.

Specializing in Engagement, Wedding and Portrait Photography, I am privledged to be able to be a part of such important moments in my clients lives.

My clients are my family and my friends. My clients know my obsession with pink, sparkles, my Toms, Starbucks, and my Aviators. We can often be found sharing a meal together on the weekends, family barbeques, or sporting events.

Photography for me is 10% posed, and 90% candid. The moments you are not supposed to capture. The moments you yourself dont even know are happening. These are the types of images i strive for. Sure, some posed images are great. The awkward poses actually LEAD to the candid shots i love most. :)

I hope we get the chance to meet, become friends, and work together.

Until then...Stay Happy, Beautiful and Fabulous!

<3 Kaitlin Noel Photography

Kaitlin Noel Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Mollure · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Wonderful!

Kaitlin’s work is simply amazing. I’ve been following her for years since seeing her work with 2 of my close friends. I knew I had to have her for my wedding one day. She is great to work with, responsive, thoughtful & professional. The quality of her work is gorgeous compared to others. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Lizzy

Lizzy Ferraro · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Simply THE best!

Choosing Kait as your wedding photographer is single-handedly the best decision you will make for your big day. From the first phone call to the engagement session and then the weeks leading up to the wedding, Kait guided me through any and all questions I had regarding the photography aspect of my wedding and beyond. She was so instrumental in my planning that I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. Wedding planning aside, Kait's photography talent is unparalleled. She made my husband (who HATES pictures) feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captured pictures throughout the entire day that are more beautiful than I ever could've imagined. We got all of our pictures back (thousands of them) within days of our wedding and my husband and I could not be happier than to relive our perfect day through Kait's lens.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/09/2019

Kaitlin is fantastic!

Kaitlin is FANTASTIC. Not only are her photographs amazing, her personality is wonderful too. She was great to work with on our wedding day. My husband and I were so happy with the pictures. She answered all my emails/texts/calls super promptly and was very professional while still being so much FUN. I will definitely recommend her to anyway getting married and I hope to use her again in the future. Thank you Kaitlin!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kaitlin Noel Photography 1
    25% off any DECEMBER OR JANUARY OR FEBRUARY 2012 WEDDING
    25% off any wedding collection of your choice if you book your Dec--Feb 2012 or Dec-Feb 2013 Wedding with KNP!!!!

• 119 E. Pittsburgh Ave Wildwood, 08260 See on map