119 E. Pittsburgh Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Deals 1

About Kaitlin Noel Photography

Hello there! My name is Kaitlin and I am the sole owner and photographer at Kaitlin Noel Photography. I am based in Cape May, NJ but I love to travel destination weddings and international events.

I like to think of my approach to photography as fun, fresh, creative, and colorful. I want clients to be themselves. Laugh, have a little fun. I want clients sessions with me to be an experience. Not just an end reseult.

Specializing in Engagement, Wedding and Portrait Photography, I am privledged to be able to be a part of such important moments in my clients lives.

My clients are my family and my friends. My clients know my obsession with pink, sparkles, my Toms, Starbucks, and my Aviators. We can often be found sharing a meal together on the weekends, family barbeques, or sporting events.

Photography for me is 10% posed, and 90% candid. The moments you are not supposed to capture. The moments you yourself dont even know are happening. These are the types of images i strive for. Sure, some posed images are great. The awkward poses actually LEAD to the candid shots i love most. :)

I hope we get the chance to meet, become friends, and work together.

Until then...Stay Happy, Beautiful and Fabulous!

<3 Kaitlin Noel Photography

Kaitlin Noel Photography 6
Kaitlin Noel Photography 7

Michela M · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome awesome awesome

STOP! Don't even keep looking at reviews for photographers because you found the perfect one. Book Kaitlin NOW! Kaitlin is actually a brides dream come true. Planning a wedding 1300 miles away was no easy feat and Kaitlin was so patient and quick to respond to all of my emails. My phone call with her when she went over details - what to do, what to bring for "details" shoot, lighting at the reception - I was so excited to have her care about the little details as much as I do. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing my wedding was because of Kaitlin and Chris. Chris did a lot of our getting ready shots and I felt like he was just a friend taking our photos. Even in the limo on the way to the venue my dad was talking to him as if he was a son. WE LOVE CHRIS. I got my photos back so fast and I screamed when I saw the first one. We are not photogenic but we had so much fun taking pictures on our wedding day, it is a memory we will never forget. I do have to apologize to Kaitlin for my big, wild, and easily distracted family - she stuck it out like a trooper for us. I promise you, Kaitlin is everything every bride ever thinks of for a wedding photographer. Her talent, spirit and attitude is contagious. She is above and beyond your wildest dreams.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Megan · event on: 02/01/2012

This photo session with my boyfriend was my first experience with KaitlinNoel Photography and not my last. Kaitlin is nothing less then fabulous and I recommend her to everyone! Her outgoing, caring, and over the top ideas allow the you to feel at ease giving you the ability to have the most amazing experience! Her number one quality is her ability to selflessly give. I was able to give my mother the most amazing gift last Christmas, a free session with Kaitlin. My mother LOVES photographs and our session put an endless smile on her face. I cannot wait for my next session with KaitlinNoel Photography!!!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Kaitlin Noel Photography's reply:

You kinda made me cry on that one...dang you! Thank you so much for your amazingly kind words...I love your family and cant wait to see you all and your boyfriend again soon! : )

Devon · Married on 03/10/2018

Where do I even begin - Kaitlin is a GOD SEND. Our first encounter at the engagement session, she eased my nerves immensely & made me feel like a super model! Then at the wedding? She made sure I got everything I wanted, within reason, and withstood freezing weather with me to get the perfect shots - and it was WAY worth it. She is worth more than money can buy - she has made my wedding look like a magazine spread, and I can never thank her enough. Look NO further. Book her NOW!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kaitlin Noel Photography 1
    25% off any DECEMBER OR JANUARY OR FEBRUARY 2012 WEDDING
    25% off any wedding collection of your choice if you book your Dec--Feb 2012 or Dec-Feb 2013 Wedding with KNP!!!!

• 119 E. Pittsburgh Ave Wildwood, 08260 See on map