Kailee Brooke Photography

Yukon, OK View map Visit website
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Well, hello, there! I'm Kailee, a gung-ho photographer with an affinity for anything chocolate. Seriously, though, that stuff is so good. Let me tell you a little about myself. As you may have guessed, I'm a photographer. I'm the sole owner of Kailee Brooke Photography which I founded in 2016. Fun fact: I've actually been photographing engagement sessions and weddings ever since I started. And, like any creative person, my work has only become better over time. Not just because I'm more familiar with all the ins and outs of my handy camera, but because I've also gained life experience over the years.

I’ve been in your shoes and know how much excitement you have knowing you are tying the knot soon! Eek! Weddings are wild, exciting, and straight-up stressful a lot of times. Allow me to take the load off. I love a good love story. I met my husband 11 ago and fell head-over-heels for him. Clients often tell me they feel as though I’m part of the family, because they spot me behind the camera with tears in my eyes, watching them say their vows. The best thing for me as a photographer is going through the finished photographs and seeing the emotions painted across their faces. This is my hope as I have the privilege to work with you!

Let's do this thing together, OK? Just give me a call or shoot me an email and we'll start talking deets ASAP!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Randi F. Married on 11/06/2021

Perfect Day Ever

Kailee was amazing. We had a last minute wedding and she was awesome about moving her schedule around to fit us in. He organization and professionalism was top notch. I would recommend her to everyone.
    Katy Married on 11/24/2019

Cassidy-Sadler Wedding

Kailee was so professional and patient! I can’t wait to get our wedding photos back
    Kattlyn K. Married on 07/03/2019

Going above and beyond

I found Kailee at a Bridal Show. I had been looking for awhile, and wanted someone who wouldn't completely break my budget, but who was also amazing, because photos are everything. I enjoyed looking through her portfolio and seeing her edits. Her style was similar to what I was looking for, and she was running a show specific sale (which btw is the best, word to the wise: go to all the bridal shows available). She was kind, flexible, and very thorough in everything. Her contract even includes something along the lines of her getting sick or some other extenuating circumstance having a contingency plan (which I didn't even think about). She even helped me prep a timeline for day of which I hadn't prepared until my last meeting with her before the big day. We got it all figured out and written up, which helped me feel more prepared. Day of she was great, was with me when I was getting ready etc. Lacey (her sidekick) was also sweet and fantastic. They even followed us from the original venue to the after party location no problem. They were both flexible, fun, and available for everything. I enjoyed having them there, and I was able to worry less knowing that they would be getting those great candid shots for me. They go above and beyond for their clients, and I am grateful I chose Kailee Brooke Photography for my wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Kailee Brooke Photography 1
Exclusive
Kailee Brooke Photography 2
Offer

If you decide to book at your wedding consultation and pay in full you save $700 off all wedding packages.

401 Partridge Run Road Yukon, OK, 73099
Location of (Kailee Brooke Photography)

Kailee Brooke Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kailee Brooke Photography include in the starting price?

Kailee Brooke Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kailee Brooke Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kailee Brooke Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Kailee Brooke Photography offer?

Kailee Brooke Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Kailee Brooke Photography offer?

Kailee Brooke Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kailee Brooke Photography offer for wedding events?

Kailee Brooke Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kailee Brooke Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kailee Brooke Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Kailee Brooke Photography offer?

Kailee Brooke Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding