Kailee Brooke Photography Reviews

8 | Yukon, OK

8 Reviews for Kailee Brooke Photography

Katy · Married on 11/24/2019

Cassidy-Sadler Wedding

Kailee was so professional and patient! I can’t wait to get our wedding photos back

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kattlyn Kay · Married on 07/03/2019

Going above and beyond

I found Kailee at a Bridal Show. I had been looking for awhile, and wanted someone who wouldn't completely break my budget, but who was also amazing, because photos are everything. I enjoyed looking through her portfolio and seeing her edits. Her style was similar to what I was looking for, and she was running a show specific sale (which btw is the best, word to the wise: go to all the bridal shows available). She was kind, flexible, and very thorough in everything. Her contract even includes something along the lines of her getting sick or some other extenuating circumstance having a contingency plan (which I didn't even think about). She even helped me prep a timeline for day of which I hadn't prepared until my last meeting with her before the big day. We got it all figured out and written up, which helped me feel more prepared. Day of she was great, was with me when I was getting ready etc. Lacey (her sidekick) was also sweet and fantastic. They even followed us from the original venue to the after party location no problem. They were both flexible, fun, and available for everything. I enjoyed having them there, and I was able to worry less knowing that they would be getting those great candid shots for me. They go above and beyond for their clients, and I am grateful I chose Kailee Brooke Photography for my wedding.

Raul Perez · Married on 06/22/2019

Best experience

Kailee did a fantastic job capturing some of the best moments on our special day. She knew what needed to be done and helped the day go smoothly and stress free. Awesome response time and even better service, Kailee went above and beyond to meet our expectations and blew them out the window with the shots and picture quality. I recommend 100%!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Amy Vann · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing wedding photos

Kailee Brooke Photography did an awesome job at our wedding on 4/19/19. She was very organized, professional, and made everything go smoothly on our wedding day. She captured some great photos of our special day and I would highly recommend Kailee Brooke Photography to anyone!! Thanks a bunch!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Amy · Married on 04/19/2019

Spring wedding

Kailee was absolutely amazing!!! She is very professional, punctual, respectful, patient and has great prices!! She showed up on time and ready to capture our special day. Her pictures are amazing and she got all the little details of everything. So glad she captured those priceless precious memories we can go back and look at. I highly recommend Kailee Brooke Photography for your photography needs!!

Matt Vann · Married on 04/19/2019

Excellent experience with Kailee Brooke Photography!!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Laci · Married on 10/17/2017

Highly recommend!

I never leave reviews but Kailee was so amazing to work with I had to make sure she got the recognition she deserves! She has such a great personality and made us feel so comfortable like we've been friends for years! She listened and worked hard to get every shot we wanted and had great ideas for shots we hadn't even thought of! Cherry on top of everything was she is amazing with kids! She was so patient with my son and niece and actually got my son to smile for pictures! Don't think twice I promise you will not regret hiring Kailee!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2016

Family Christmas photos

What a great day to take pics ! Thank you Kailee for a great experience! You are always so easy going and fun to work with. Thank you for all the laughs ❤️!! We will definitely call you in the future!