Chicago, IL 60625 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Kai-Duc Luong Productions

Kai-Duc Luong / KDL Productions is an Award-winning Wedding Videography business recipient of 2 PDN Top Knots & WPPI Award from the professional photo/video industry for Best Wedding Video. Be confident that your wedding is filmed with the highest professional standards & HD equipment, documenting all the key moments and details of your special day as it unfolds.

As the owner of KDL Productions, Kai-Duc takes pride in being the principal filmmaker / videographer dedicated to your wedding day as well as being the main editor of your wedding videos.

The difference and result is a series of wedding videos that are fully reflective of your wedding - its unique settings, ambiences as it happened - in a most entertaining yet comprehensive and elegant fashion custom tailored to your chosen music.

Kai-Duc Luong Productions belongs to a small club of photographers/videographers in the industry who have been recognized by professionals garnering top imaging awards such as PDN Top Knots, WPPI award, American Aperture Awards and PDN Photo Annual for excellence in imaging.

Rest assured we will deliver the best services & care for your wedding while creating a series of videos you will cherish for a lifetime.

Follow Kai-Duc Luong Productions on

0aa1e130bd1fe915 1475682319745 artofweddingvideo
artofweddingvideo
0aa1e130bd1fe915 1475682319745 artofweddingvideo
artofweddingvideo

• Videos 6

13 Reviews for Kai-Duc Luong Productions

Charley · Married on 06/10/2018

Kai was amazing. We hired him to be our wedding videographer. He went above and beyond what we could have asked for. It started pouring rain during the first-look and portrait shoot, and he went out into the rain without hesitation and continued shooting without an umbrella. He had a positive, optimistic attitude the entire time -- much needed when I (and the bride) were both worrying about the weather and the ceremony. The footage was excellent, and the final product was amazing and better than what we imagined. If you have any hesitation hiring Kai as your wedding videographer, don't -- you'll be blown away by the results.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow! From the moment I contact Kai to do my wedding video I had immediate responses and comfort that I went with the perfect choice. Kai has done a couple of my friends wedding videos and I can honestly say that he NEVER disappoints! My video was delivered back 1 month after our wedding and my husband and I have watched it countless times already. STUNNING! I know that this will be something we cherish forever. If anyone is looking for the best of the best go no further than Kai. The guests LOVED him and the video captured is like re-living the night over and over. We could not be happier that we ask Kai to do our video!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/19/2017

Kai exceeded all of our expectations in regards to our wedding video. He was professional, on time, knowledgable, and great with his communication. All the details regarding pricing, hours and contract terms were up front and straight forward. We were very pleased with our video which made us look fantastic. Afterwards he gives you edited videos that you can show family and friends along with all the raw videos. If you end up choosing him, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/18/2018