Pompano Beach, FL 33063 Map · Phone number

About K. Vera Events

We start with your vision, talk about the budget and come up with an event style that encompasses both. At K. Vera Events we are all about couture events that are customized specifically for our client with beautiful floral designs and tablescapes at the center of it all. We supply all of your decor needs including florals, draping, lighting, linens and other event rentals.

The goal of K. Vera Events is to plan, coordinate and design the most memorable events for our clients. We have a superb network of event specialist allowing us to provide whatever your imagination can create. Keeping up with trends and striving to be cutting edge using colors, atmosphere and presentation, KVE is dedicated to bringing excellence to entertaining. No matter what the budget, we are here to exceed your expectations. Imagination and ingenuity goes a lot further than a dollar.

We provide a perfect package of planning, coordination and decor. We save you the time and energy it takes trying to coordinate multiple vendors to create the perfect look for your wedding or event. Not only do we get the decor right we also provide planning and coordination services to make sure the event runs as fabulous as it looks.

Follow K. Vera Events on

img0882
img0876

17 Reviews for K. Vera Events

Anya · Married on 07/06/2018

You definitely need to see Nakia first- trust me. My venue was a little tricky and it definitely needed a “less is more” approach. On top of that, I had a very specific color palette and I was so worried about not being able to find very deep eggplant colored flowers in season without breaking the bank. It turned out that all my fears were unfounded and Nakia was able to deliver flawlessly. I’m so appreciative of all her work- I mean come on... eggplant colored ranunculas? Girl you did that! I’m so grateful for her patience with all my Pinterest photos and for being so easy to work with.
    You can tell that she truly loves what she does as everything looked soooo beautiful!!

Andrea · Married on 04/21/2018

Nakia and team went above and beyond for our wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding flowers and the quality of service from K Vera Events Florals & Decor. After a brief meeting, Nakia knew exactly what we were looking for and delivered the most beautiful arrangements. Highly recommended!!!

Sindyanna · Married on 10/16/2016

Our day was simply put gorgeous!!!!! She did an amazing job we Recieved soooo much compliments on the decor I was even shocked at how much the guests pay attention to details. I highly recommend Vera professional and delivers !!!!!! Will definitely use her again for any event I have truly a pleasure to work with

Sent on 10/28/2016

K. Vera Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of you and Stanley's wedding, I loved your vision from the start and you guys were s pleasure to work with!

K. Vera Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Bailey Smith Events
    Bailey Smith Events Wedding Planners

K. Vera Events by far out does their competition! We have been extremely pleased with the amazing florals, timely follow up and level of professionalism that we have experienced. We look forward to working with you again!

• Pompano Beach, 33063 See on map