address, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About K Photography

I'm Kayla, a wedding photographer from Cuyahoga Falls serving Akron, Cleveland, and all around Notheast Ohio. When I am shooting a wedding, the rest of the world falls away and my mind becomes locked on capturing your big day beautifully all while making sure you enjoy the process. I remind my couples this is a day of celebration, so have fun! It's not enough to just take beautiful photos; a good wedding photographer catches the "moments". My favorite photos are the ones that captured a genuine interaction, raw emotion, and all the stuff you'll really want to remember about your wedding day. So have fun, be with the people you love most in the world, and do so knowing, I'm right there with capturing all of it. The one compliment that I keep getting from couples is about my dedication. I'm your best bud from the first meeting until we hug goodbye on the dance floor. If you're looking just a photographer, I may not be right for you. If you're looking for a dedicated friend, a confidant, a timekeeper, cheerleader, and (sometimes) a therapist, who happens to take gorgeous photos, I'm your girl.

Follow K Photography on

Real Weddings 75 Photos

7 Reviews for K Photography

• Christine

Christine Hendricks · Married on 07/09/2019

Best wedding decision we made!

From our first meeting with Kayla, we knew she was the perfect photographer for our wedding. Not only was she professional and attentive to our wants and needs, she was personable and an absolute delight to work with.

The months leading up to the wedding were effortless on our part because any questions we had, Kayla was quick to respond and solve any issue that may have come up. The wedding day came before we knew it and the morning of I got a text from Kayla saying, “You’re getting married today!”. It was the first text I received that day and I could tell she was just as excited to capture our day as we were to have her there. I’ve heard many couples complain about wedding photos being long and boring...not with Kayla! We literally laughed the entire time and enjoyed the experience so much.

When we got our photos back, we could not have been more impressed and in awe of her work. She was not only able to capture our wedding day beautifully, she also managed to get the best photos of our fur baby, Sadie. I have looked at our photos every day since our wedding and I somehow manage to love them more and more each time.

If you have the opportunity, please consider using Kayla and K Photography because you will not be disappointed. Thank you again Kayla, you helped capture the beginning of our happily ever after and we simply can not thank you enough!

Sent on 06/11/2020

K Photography's reply:

Christine, this is exactly why I love doing weddings! Can you get married to Kyle AGAIN so we can do it all again! Please and thank you ;)

Tammy Yacobucci · Married on 01/10/2019

Excellent Experience

Kayla with K Photography is the epitome of a fun-loving professional with exquisite talent and personality! I knew from the moment I saw the wedding photographs on her website that I needed her to capture the joyous moments during my wedding celebration. I had no prior recommendations for her but I loved her work and set up a time to meet. She impressed me with her organization and desire to provide me with everything I dreamed my wedding would be. Not only did she take time to ensure our photos would be 100% perfect, but she also helped decide the timeline of how the day would go so everything went smoothly. She has such poise with that camera, which is difficult to find among other photographers. Thanks for the beautiful memories! We look forward to many more photography sessions with Kayla in the future!

Sent on 09/16/2020

K Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files