19 Nod Road, Clinton, CT 06413 Map · Phone number

About K.M.Photography

KM Photography was established in 2003 by Kathy Matus and Jacqueline Shay. After working with various studios throughout our careers, we created a studio that reflects our love of photography. Our goal is to achieve a connection with our clients that extends far beyond the wedding day. Our clients often include us in future special moments such as maternity photos and family portraits. Each clients personality is truly reflected as we capture their event in a professional artistic style.

0226K
image1
0432Jcolored
0226K
image1
0432Jcolored

5 Reviews for K.M.Photography

Charlotte · Married on 10/16/2010

Kathy and Jackie from K.M. Photography were excellent from start to finish. They were professional, considerate, and paid attention to every detail. My husband is not the type that likes to pose for pictures, but Kathy and Jackie knew how to make him feel comfortable, which made the whole process painless. My entire extended family continues to compliment me on how wonderful our wedding photographers were and how hard they worked the whole day. Hiring experienced professionals made my day so much easier and gave me peace of mind knowing that Kathy and Jackie knew exactly which shots to take so that I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the CT area.

Sent on 10/23/2010

jennifer · Married on 10/25/2008

Kathy and Jackie were a great team to work with. Their creative eye is unbelievable. Their professionalism is outstanding.

Sent on 11/06/2008

Kate · Married on 06/14/2008

Absolutely amazing!! They were so easy to work with before the wedding day! They were prompt and were so creative with their pictures, our friends and family are still amazed with the quality of the album!!

Sent on 10/21/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• UI Productions
    UI Productions Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Kathy and Jacqueline a number of times. They are real great with getting the bride organized for the formal shoots and create real cool opportunities for photo and video footage. Always willing to share aisle and other angles. We have reviewed their work and are very impressed with the final product. They are truly a pleasure to work beside.

• Lyrical Lens Events
    Lyrical Lens Events Wedding Photographers

We have worked with K.M. a few times this year and each time was a pleasure. They know what it takes to work with other wedding professionals and still be able to get their work done as well. I look forward to working with K.M. again in the future.

• 19 Nod Road Clinton, 06413 See on map