1460 RENAISSANCE DR. SUITE 101, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About K&G COACH LINE INC.

K&G Coach Line is fast growing ground transportation company in Chicagoland area. We provide cost-effective and reliable bus transportation services for private and corporate events. K&G Coach line has unique perspective on delivering personalized service because our client satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Follow K&G COACH LINE INC. on

Fleet
Fleet
69da8921fc13b14a 40 pax
Interior 40-52 passenger

1 Reviews for K&G COACH LINE INC.

Carla · Married on 07/22/2017

I found this company after another limo bus company literally doubled the price of their services when they found out it was for a wedding. Iliyana was so kind and helpful on the phone, and they gave us a very affordable rate for one limo bus that picked up my family at the hotel and dropped them off at the wedding venue. The limo bus was on time and my family all told me how lovely it was. This company definitely helped make my day much less stressful, and I would highly recommend using them for transportation needs in the Chicagoland area.

Sent on 08/16/2017

K&G COACH LINE INC. FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours, 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Wedding Signage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• K&G COACH LINE INC. 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1460 RENAISSANCE DR. SUITE 101 Park Ridge, Illinois, 60068 See on map
    224-659-1852 (Other Phone Number)
    10AM-5PM