7210 Timberwilde Dr, Alvin, TX 77511 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About K&A Artistic Events LLC

We Believe:

• The success of ANY event is rooted in the smallest details
  • There is no cookie cutter for YOUR perfect event
  • We present the ideas, and you make the decisions. It’s YOUR event after all!
  • There is a major difference between ‘cost effective’ & ‘cheap’ and we don’t do cheap looking events
  • No request is too large, and no concern is too minor
  • Going the extra mile takes an event from “memorable” to “breathtakingly fabulous,” which is our goal for every event

Kathy:

As a Certified Wedding and Event Coordinator, as well as a Designer, sometimes I wonder if there’s anything I won’t do for my lovely Brides! I’ve been known to run out and get napkins, cups and corkscrews at the last minute, among other things. My devotion and attentiveness to your particular event is unmatched. I love being creative and my easy going, fun-loving personality allows me to enjoy the opportunity to work well with my couples as well as amazing vendors along the way. Most importantly, whether you need Day of Coordination, Full Planning Services or anything in between, I pride myself in making you feel valued and special. I hope to exceed your expectations.

Follow K&A Artistic Events LLC on

K&A Artistic Events LLC 6
K&A Artistic Events LLC 7

Brooke Mcanally · Married on 03/30/2019

(Wedding) March 30th 2019

Kathy was able to make my wedding day everything I visioned and more! I wasn’t the typical bride when it came too being crafty and excited about the planning because to be honest I didn’t know where to begin and in general a laid back person. Finding Kathy was literally my mother and I saving grace! She was patient when it came to answering any questions my mom and I had and what is great is that you meet in sessions to go over everything so that your not so overwhelmed! Walking into my wedding venue was literally like a fairy tale and I was in tears because she made it everything I wanted it to be and more. The best way to describe my wedding day was “magical”. Not only did she decorate the venue but was my wedding coordinator as well to make sure everything would go smoothly when it came to vendors and keeping on track with timing the day of. At the end we ended up gaining a family member because that’s how much we love and respect Kathy. She is your go to girl to make your wedding your every dream! ❤️

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Nguyen · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Choice I Made

Having Kathy coordinate our wedding was probably the best decision we made. Everything from setting up the venue, coordinating with the hotel and DJ, rehearsal dinner, went smoothly thanks to her expertise.
    Kathy also has great vendors she works with. We chose a DJ that she recommended, and all our guests complimented us on the choice. The dance floor was always full, and guests of all ages were having the time of their life.
    We also chose to use her decoration package, and they were beautiful. I had dozens of people come up to myself and my mother complimenting on how elegant, beautiful, and unique the decor was.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Christiana

Christiana · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

Kathy is AMAZING! She does it all: coordinating, decor and flowers.
    Coordinating
    I had a very tight schedule for my daytime wedding. We had two ceremonies we had to pull off (Western and Korean) within a span of four hours, not to mention the cocktail “hour”, cake cutting, special dances, lunch, making sure people were utilizing the photobooth and making sure that THREE wardrobe changes happened on time. Some how some way she made it all seem so seamless and effortless on the outside. We also had to change our plans from having an outdoor ceremony to an indoor ceremony (rain) with not much time to plan. In the end, everything felt like it fell into place perfectly. Not only did she make sure that all of the components of the wedding were executed well, she made sure myself, the groom and our families all felt as comfortable and stress free as possible.
    Decor
    This woman has a FANTASTIC eye. She is extremely artistic and has great taste. She has so many resources to make any dream wedding decor happen and if she doesn’t have what you want, she will get it. Kathy and I would sit and talk about what my expectations were. She would guide me in selecting what would go on the table scapes, guest book table, chairs, cake table, etc. to express the kind of elegance I wanted. Her professional artistic input made my day gorgeous. All rooms were unified so beautifully (can’t wait to see the photos!).
    Floral
    Kathy made my our boutonnieres, bouquet, my flower girl’s “Pomwand” and my bridesmaids bouquets and I can’t tell you how happy I am with them. They are more than your typical round arrangements. She created dynamic, bold yet subtle pieces that carry a sense of elegance to them along with some whimsical elements. My flower girl gently waved a “Pomwand” down the aisle instead of throwing petals on the floor and it was beautiful.

Kathy really takes the time to get to know you. I think this is why I was SO happy with the results. She considered all of my needs and expectations and made sure they were met. She even went above and beyond to include items,gifts and emotional support throughout the day that exceeded any of my expectations. She takes pride in her work and it shows. She is caring, loving and so accommodating. I feel so fortunate and grateful to have had her by my side on my big day.

Sent on 02/26/2019

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • K&A Artistic Events LLC 2
    Day Of Coordination w/Decor Rental

Book our Ceremony/Decor Rental package along with our Day Of Coordination package and receive $300 off the Day Of package !

Regular $1500 Day Of - $1200 with discount

• Flawless Entertainment & Productions
    Flawless Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

I have had the honor and pleasure of working with Kathy and her wonderful team at K&A Artistic Events. You could say K&A is your Wedding one stop shop. They provide some of the most beautiful & original wedding design and decor concepts in the industry. With Kathy's experience, knowledge, and expertise in the field, your wedding planning could not be any easier. A professional team of wedding designers will assure a flawless execution of your wedding vision that will have you and your guest admiring the small details throughout your wedding day. With years of professional exposure, Kathy will know the perfect vendor to recommend to match your specific wedding style. With K&A, your dream wedding is on your scheduled wedding day.

• Drake Studio
    Drake Studio Wedding Videographers

Kathy is an amazing human being and professional!! Highly recommend her work!! it's been a huge pleasure to work with K&A Artistic Events LLC in the past!!.. So organized and creative!! an A1 professional!! you can never go wrong with her team!! Highly recommended!

• Brownstone Photography
    Brownstone Photography Wedding Photographers

Kathy has always wowed us with her drive and passion for making the couples day truly beautiful. We highly recommend K&A Artistic Events for your wedding day planning and decorations.

• 7210 Timberwilde Dr Alvin, Texas, 77511 See on map