K&A Artistic Events LLC

• Pricing
  • Deals 1

About K&A Artistic Events LLC

We Believe:

• The success of ANY event is rooted in the smallest details
  • There is no cookie cutter for YOUR perfect event
  • We present the ideas, and you make the decisions. It’s YOUR event after all!
  • There is a major difference between ‘cost effective’ & ‘cheap’ and we don’t do cheap looking events
  • No request is too large, and no concern is too minor
  • Going the extra mile takes an event from “memorable” to “breathtakingly fabulous,” which is our goal for every event

Kathy:

As a Certified Wedding and Event Coordinator, as well as a Designer, sometimes I wonder if there’s anything I won’t do for my lovely Brides! I’ve been known to run out and get napkins, cups and corkscrews at the last minute, among other things. My devotion and attentiveness to your particular event is unmatched. I love being creative and my easy going, fun-loving personality allows me to enjoy the opportunity to work well with my couples as well as amazing vendors along the way. Most importantly, whether you need Day of Coordination, Full Planning Services or anything in between, I pride myself in making you feel valued and special. I hope to exceed your expectations.

Follow K&A Artistic Events LLC on

• Heaven's Rain Floral Design
  • Flowers by Rickea
  • Arlene Rose Designs
  • Floral Farmasee

34 Reviews for K&A Artistic Events LLC

Stacia R. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The absolute best

Kathy is, hands down, the best coordinator and florist! She is extremely professional, creative, and helpful. She handled everything with perfection and did not forget a single detail. My wedding/reception was everything I wanted that I didn't know about. And please use her preferred vendor list - I used a bartending service that is not on her list (which she told me herself she had issues with) and wished I would have used another service.

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Pearl

Pearl P. · Getting married on 04/12/2022

Kathy goes above & beyond expectations! A superstar!

Planning a wedding is stressful enough, but wedding planning during COVID-19 is even more stressful. I just can't praise her enough. She handled all of the decoration, coordination, and florals so you don't have to do anything or lift a finger - you just have to decide! Kathy was so easy to work with, incredibly responsive, professional, and well worth the value. She captured the vision of our big day spectacularly and ensured that everything went smoothly from day 0 to the big day - you truly don't have to worry about a thing. Her decorations and florals were absolutely breathaking. Kathy goes above and beyond what a "day-of" coordinator does. She takes the time to know you and understand your vision; she has unlimited consultations unlike many other coordinators I initially looked into. She is with you every step of the way again just went ABOVE & BEYOND! Our day was perfect because of her, nothing went wrong, and I truly believe that we could not have done it without her! Thank you Kathy and your whole entire team!!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Katie N. · Married on 12/12/2020

My Dream Wedding Came to Life!

My mother and I planned on decorating my wedding completely by ourselves. When we realized that we had so much to do and couldn't handle it all on our own, I had a friend recommend Kathy. Even though we were a few (very short) months away from wedding day and had COVID-19 as an obstacle, she helped us make my wedding dreams come true!!

Kathy truly went above and beyond to make sure I would love every detail of our big day. She has brilliant ideas and can truly make your ongoing Wedding Pinterest board come to life. Kathy coordinated and decorated my wedding. She also help us through any situations that came up along with way. To say that her and her team are absolutely amazing is an understatement. They truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! A HUGE HUGE thank you to Kathy and her team.

Sent on 02/04/2021

Award

K&A Artistic Events LLC Pricing

K&A Artistic Events LLC Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• K&A Artistic Events LLC 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Flawless Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

I have had the honor and pleasure of working with Kathy and her wonderful team at K&A Artistic Events. You could say K&A is your Wedding one stop shop. They provide some of the most beautiful & original wedding design and decor concepts in the industry. With Kathy's experience, knowledge, and expertise in the field, your wedding planning could not be any easier. A professional team of wedding designers will assure a flawless execution of your wedding vision that will have you and your guest admiring the small details throughout your wedding day. With years of professional exposure, Kathy will know the perfect vendor to recommend to match your specific wedding style. With K&A, your dream wedding is on your scheduled wedding day.

• THE DRAKES Wedding Videographers

Kathy is an amazing human being and professional!! Highly recommend her work!! it's been a huge pleasure to work with K&A Artistic Events LLC in the past!!.. So organized and creative!! an A1 professional!! you can never go wrong with her team!! Highly recommended!

• Brownstone Photography Wedding Photographers

Kathy has always wowed us with her drive and passion for making the couples day truly beautiful. We highly recommend K&A Artistic Events for your wedding day planning and decorations.

• 7210 Timberwilde Dr Alvin, Texas, 77511 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (K&A Artistic Events LLC)