JY Films

Racine, WI View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

JY Films is a production company that specializes in Weddings, Photography and more.

Whether you are looking for a videographer for a small wedding or a large wedding, I have 3 very affordable Wedding Packages that are available. I will make sure that you have the very best quality and have ease of mind that every moment is captured on your special day. I use DSLR's for the majority of filming, along with a backup camera as well. In addition to these cameras, I also have a variety of lenses, attatchments, glidecam and a glidetrack, which are used for stabilization of video. I can also rent certain accessories if needed or specifically asked.

I have been doing videography for about 7 years and everything that I have done has been because I was self taught. I am a passionate video editor that is still learning new techniques with all things DSLR. So for any package or service that you and I decide to work on, my number 1 priority is to make every vision come to life at the highest quality.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive

Alaina Married on 07/14/2017
    From the beginning to the end JY Films was absolutely fantastic! We are so thankful we chose Justin as our wedding videographer - we truly cherish our wedding footage. He is very detail oriented, talented, and has a creative eye for beautiful shots. He went above and beyond our expectations. We were very satisfied with our video and the turnaround time!! Justin was very helpful and easy to work with - which we especially appreciated due to planning our wedding from out of state. We would HIGHLY recommend JY Films to anyone looking for the best videographer!
    Jeff Married on 06/17/2017
    Hands down the best quality video and editing around. I've been a wedding dj for quite some time, and in that time I've seen and met a lot of videographers over the years. I knew that I had to have JY Films film my wedding.
    Emily Married on 10/08/2016
    I had seen some of Justin's work as he filmed one of my good friend's wedding a couple years ago. I loved the work that he did. When I spoke to my fiancé about wanting to have a videographer for our wedding, he replied that we already had a photographer. Once I showed my fiancé some of the highlights videos he was sold and I immediately contacted Justin. Justin is a fun person to have around the day of your wedding! I was nervous but he brought some humor to calm the nerves down. Justin's talent is out of this world. The highlight video we got a month after the wedding brought me to tears. The emotion he is able to capture is so pure and nothing a photo could ever capture. The sights, sounds, and happenings of the wedding day were captured on our wedding DVD. It has become my favorite film of 2016! Look no further than JY! He has to be your guy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Racine, 53405
Location of (JY Films)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding