Racine, WI 53405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About JY Films

JY Films is a production company that specializes in Weddings, Photography and more.

Whether you are looking for a videographer for a small wedding or a large wedding, I have 3 very affordable Wedding Packages that are available. I will make sure that you have the very best quality and have ease of mind that every moment is captured on your special day. I use DSLR's for the majority of filming, along with a backup camera as well. In addition to these cameras, I also have a variety of lenses, attatchments, glidecam and a glidetrack, which are used for stabilization of video. I can also rent certain accessories if needed or specifically asked.

I have been doing videography for about 7 years and everything that I have done has been because I was self taught. I am a passionate video editor that is still learning new techniques with all things DSLR. So for any package or service that you and I decide to work on, my number 1 priority is to make every vision come to life at the highest quality.

jess tom 3
image1

• Videos 1

29 Reviews for JY Films

Alaina · Married on 07/14/2017

From the beginning to the end JY Films was absolutely fantastic! We are so thankful we chose Justin as our wedding videographer - we truly cherish our wedding footage. He is very detail oriented, talented, and has a creative eye for beautiful shots. He went above and beyond our expectations. We were very satisfied with our video and the turnaround time!! Justin was very helpful and easy to work with - which we especially appreciated due to planning our wedding from out of state. We would HIGHLY recommend JY Films to anyone looking for the best videographer!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Jeff · Married on 06/17/2017

Hands down the best quality video and editing around. I've been a wedding dj for quite some time, and in that time I've seen and met a lot of videographers over the years. I knew that I had to have JY Films film my wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

I had seen some of Justin's work as he filmed one of my good friend's wedding a couple years ago. I loved the work that he did. When I spoke to my fiancé about wanting to have a videographer for our wedding, he replied that we already had a photographer. Once I showed my fiancé some of the highlights videos he was sold and I immediately contacted Justin. Justin is a fun person to have around the day of your wedding! I was nervous but he brought some humor to calm the nerves down. Justin's talent is out of this world. The highlight video we got a month after the wedding brought me to tears. The emotion he is able to capture is so pure and nothing a photo could ever capture. The sights, sounds, and happenings of the wedding day were captured on our wedding DVD. It has become my favorite film of 2016! Look no further than JY! He has to be your guy!

Sent on 12/29/2016

JY Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive