JY Films Reviews

29 | Racine, WI

29 Reviews for JY Films

Alaina · Married on 07/14/2017

From the beginning to the end JY Films was absolutely fantastic! We are so thankful we chose Justin as our wedding videographer - we truly cherish our wedding footage. He is very detail oriented, talented, and has a creative eye for beautiful shots. He went above and beyond our expectations. We were very satisfied with our video and the turnaround time!! Justin was very helpful and easy to work with - which we especially appreciated due to planning our wedding from out of state. We would HIGHLY recommend JY Films to anyone looking for the best videographer!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Jeff · Married on 06/17/2017

Hands down the best quality video and editing around. I've been a wedding dj for quite some time, and in that time I've seen and met a lot of videographers over the years. I knew that I had to have JY Films film my wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

I had seen some of Justin's work as he filmed one of my good friend's wedding a couple years ago. I loved the work that he did. When I spoke to my fiancé about wanting to have a videographer for our wedding, he replied that we already had a photographer. Once I showed my fiancé some of the highlights videos he was sold and I immediately contacted Justin. Justin is a fun person to have around the day of your wedding! I was nervous but he brought some humor to calm the nerves down. Justin's talent is out of this world. The highlight video we got a month after the wedding brought me to tears. The emotion he is able to capture is so pure and nothing a photo could ever capture. The sights, sounds, and happenings of the wedding day were captured on our wedding DVD. It has become my favorite film of 2016! Look no further than JY! He has to be your guy!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Collette · Married on 09/17/2016

One of the things we knew we wanted for our wedding was a videographer. We had talked with couples who hadn't used a videographer for their wedding and they regretted that choice. Yes you'll have beautiful pictures, but having the day of video makes it that much more special. Thankfully, our choice for a videographer was extremely easy when we met JY! JY had filmed my friends wedding previously and we knew we had to book him for ours. In fact, he was the first vendor we booked! I'm glad we did too because he books up fast!

JY was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process; from our initial conversations, to getting our final video after our wedding day. He was very friendly and professional with our other vendors, bridal party and our families. It can be awkward having a camera film you all day long, but not with JY! He'll make you feel very comfortable by joking to ease any tension, and reminding you to ignore him and focus on your day!

Our wedding video turned out amazing. JY captured so many wonderful moments. It was so nice to see the day again and relive the moments we remembered, and some we didn't! He is truly talented in how he edits! Not only do you get DVDs of your wedding day, but JY creates a highlight video as well too. Our highlight video was awesome! JY did such a great job condensing the day into a 3.5 minute video, we loved it and received so many compliments!

Do yourself a favor and check out JY now! You can find him at jyfilms.net. You won't regret this choice. Out of all the choices you'll make for your wedding, this one can be easy! Thank you again JY!!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Haley A.

Haley · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I knew we wanted a videographer for our wedding day, but after numerous attempts to find one that was decently priced and available for our wedding date, we almost gave up. I was on Facebook one day and stumbled upon a video JY had done for a girl I went to high school with. I was immediately so impressed and contacted him right away. I heard back from JY that same day and we set up an appointment. At our appointment, I KNEW within minutes of meeting him that he HAD to be our videographer. He is soo easy to talk to, answered all of our questions and has perfect packages for a great price. We booked Justin that day and that came to be the BEST wedding decision we made. I can't say enough good things about Justin not only as a SUPER talented Videographer but as a person. He did everything to make us happy, including stepping in and taking some important photos that our photographers decided not to capture. Our wedding highlight and full video are beyond what I could have ever expected and will be enjoyed by our families forever. If you're on the fence about hiring a Videographer, book JY and I PROMISE you won't regret it. We can't ever thank him enough!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2016

JY is the absolute best! I have seen his work throughout the past years on Facebook for many of my friend's weddings. I knew I wanted him one day when I watched his very first video!! He captured so many wonderful moments our special day. I loved being able to see footage of the ceremony and reception I would have never ever saw otherwise. He has exceeded my expectations in every way. If you are a bride looking to book him, I say DO IT and do it NOW before he books up! He really is amazing and you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jacob · Married on 07/08/2016

Justin was an amazing videographer for our wedding. Extremely flexible and willing to go the extra mile to get the perfect shot! Pick JY Films for a stress free process and the best video you could ask for.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Missy · Married on 07/02/2016

Justin was magnificent. He stayed professional got shots we wanted and stayed until the end to get our sparkler send off. We were hesitant about video with costs and an "extra" but this should be a must for everyone; and a must would be choosing Justin. Now we can relive the day over and over.

Sent on 09/10/2016

JY Films was our videographer for our June 3rd 2016 wedding! He captured all of our vows, speeches and a lot that we forgot about or didn't even realize happened. Justin made us both very comfortable that day and was very easy to be around! Our videos were done in a timely manner too. Thanks again Justin!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely go with JY Films. Not only is he gifted at what he does he is an amazing person to work with. Very flexible, easy going and a joy to be around.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Sara · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband (John) and I used JY for our wedding 11/7 @ Strawberry Creek in Kenosha, WI. I had reviewed JYs work from the past and was so impressed by his talent and artistic eye. What we received at our wedding was SO MUCH more than we ever could have imagined. He was there for it all, catching the things you wouldn't think of (like my flower girl trying to do her own make up, which turned out to look more like war paint) and making suggestions on photo/video opps. He and our photographer paired perfectly together, our parents loved how personable he is and John and I just loved how he worked the room with his camera without you even knowing he was there. I would recommend JY to every single bride- no questions asked. THIS IS YOUR GUY!!! Thank you JY for being so wonderful, talented and reliable. We got more than a videographer, you are now a part of or family! Xoxo

Sent on 11/09/2015

Was very personable and fun to work with. Did an amazing job catching all the details of the day. And did an even better job editing and putting together our DVD and hi lights video. We have watched the hi lights video more times then we can count and continue to. We wouldn't change anything about our experience with JY Films!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Sent on 03/03/2016

Kristy · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband was a little skeptical at first, by the middle of planning he was HAPPY we chose JY! From the very beginning JY was super helpful and the day of the wedding he was so much fun!!!! They videos we received will be a great memory for years to come!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2015

We were very impressed with the responsiveness and professionalism! Very laid back and friendly too! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/05/2015

JY Films did a fantastic job at our wedding! Our DVD that we received was done in a very professional manner and it's a great reminder of the best day of our life! I recommend JY to anyone!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Justin with JY Films exceeded my expectations on every level. Not only was he a fabulous videographer with amazing talent that is hard to find, he also stepped in to make sure the wedding day was perfect. He created a "Love Story" video with us before the wedding that we played at our reception. He came to the rehearsal to make sure everything was setup and ready for the next day. He hung out at the hair salon the morning of the wedding and showed up at least 2 hrs before the wedding to make sure everything was in place. Justin helped our violinist out to make sure the microphone and speaker was working for her to play before and after the ceremony (which was not his responsibility). If I could sum the help up I would say Justin was our videographer + wedding coordination support and he was amazing!!!! The video could not have come out any better.

Sent on 11/27/2014

JY did a tremendous job as our videographer of our wedding. He went above and beyond in attending our rehearsal and was there the entire day of our wedding, even though he didn't need to be.
    He was comforting, non-intrusive and genuinely added to the excitement of our wedding.
    JY's quality of service, support and production is the best we have seen and truly recommend his services for everyone else.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Toni · Married on 11/09/2013

We loved working with JY Films! Everything was done in an extremely timely and professional manner. Was courteous and on time, very easy to work with and flexible. His work speaks for itself. We love our wedding video and have received several compliments on it. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the area looking for a quality videographer.
    Mike & Toni Sandberg

Sent on 09/26/2014

He's very creative and does a great job. His work is amazing and a great memory to always have. Reasonably priced, worth every penny!! Great to work with and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Julie · Married on 09/14/2013

After contemplating having a videographer for our wedding, we decided to hire JY Films. Hands down, this was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding! We watch our highlight video constantly, even after a year. It captured each part of our wedding day perfectly and will forever be the best thing we have to remember and relive our big day!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jodi · Married on 08/24/2013

First of all having our wedding day on video was the best!! WE can share that day with our future kids and have those memories to WATCH and not only look at like pictures.
    Choosing JY films was the easy thing to do - he came highly recommended by a friend and we used his services and I couldn't have expected anything more! It was amazing! We had the highlight video which I watch all the time, and then the video of the entire day - which is about 2 hours long and the way he puts it all together it flows perfectly! I have already recommended him to everyone we know. A friend of ours is using his services in Aug of next year too.
    Very professional as well. You won't be disappointed! I guarantee it! Thanks for your talent on our special day JY FILMS!

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 08/10/2013

JY's talent in videography goes above and beyond what anyone is doing in the industry these days. His unique perspective and artistic footage is beautiful, interesting and innovative. He also picks music based entirely off of the couple to create a video documentation that will be remembered forever. Video isn't typically something every couple chooses for their wedding, but with JY's abilities and knowledge, there should be no question. He spends so much time and thought into each second of his footage and creates a completely comfortable and fun environment while you're being filmed as if he wasn't even there. He captures all the important, special moments - both big and small - and turns them into frames better than you remember yourself. Please do yourself and your loved ones a favor by taking advantage of the opportunities he has to offer and support his talent.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Corri · Married on 06/01/2013

My husband and I can't say enough great things about JY Films!! We chose to hire a videographer to capture our special day, and received so much more! JY's talent is far beyond what we've seen done by other videographers, using a unique and innovative way to capture all the important moments of the day. He was very professional through the whole process and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Sara · Married on 12/31/2012

JY Films was hired to film our wedding for New Years Eve 12/31/12. They went above and beyond our expectations. From arriving to take video of us getting ready to our countdown to midnight! They captured every moment. Even with our difficult ceremony venue who was very strict about where they would allow the videographer and photographer to be, they were still able to get great footage. The footage of our wedding and the highlight video is something we will cherish forever!....No complaints and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2014