Nearby Vendors to Consider

Customized Vows (3)
Rehearsal (2)
Licensed (2)
No Denomination (1)

Rosalie is an amazing officiant. She is very responsive, responsible and professional. It's a great pleasure to have her officiate our wedding. Strongly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Wei, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rosalie is a not only an excellent and professional justice of the peace but a wonderful and kind-hearted woman. She is extremely flexible, easy to communicate with, and has an easy-going nature which allowed my fiancé and I to feel comfortable throughout every step of our planning together. Planning our ceremony was easy as Rosalie provided a beautiful, original script based on our personal experiences together, ceremony style, and what we felt was truly important to include on our special day. She was open to any recommendations or edits to our script (and encouraged them) to make it feel just right. Any questions we had regarding ceremony formality, etiquette or suggestions were easily answered. I can tell through my interactions with Rosalie and her kind words just how much joy being an officiant brings her. My husband and I recommend Rosalie highly for any couple who wants a thorough, flexible, and professional JP to have at their wedding. Thank you so much Rosalie!

Kelly and Luke Boucher

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rosalie is not just interested in getting to know you and making sure you are comfortable, but so supportive and wants to know the couple she is officiating! She is helpful and insightful and only wants the day to be special and truly enjoys the joy marriage brings!!! Love Rosalie and her expertise and how wonderful she made me and my husband feel!

View Vendor Response