1905 Concord Dr., McHenry, IL 60050 Map · Phone number

About Just Gorgeous! By Jessica

Jessica specializes in making you look and feel beautiful on the most important day of your life! From engagement photos to your wedding day, the focus is all on you. On-site makeup and organic airbrush tan services available. Call Jessica to book your bridal trial and we promise you will feel "Just Gorgeous!"

Follow Just Gorgeous! By Jessica on

10 Reviews for Just Gorgeous! By Jessica

• Caleen

Caleen · Married on 01/26/2019

An Amazing Artist!

Jessica is AMAZING! From our first interaction to the wedding day she was so easy to work with, and made myself and everyone in my bridal party feel so comfortable. It was like getting ready with a friend! She is so talented and really heard what we all wanted and had us looking our best all day! The make-up lasted from 7:30-past 1am for everyone, and that is through the eating, dancing, and snow we had! I was so impressed with her work, and the best part is I still looked like me. Something that really speaks to Jessica is while I was getting make-up done I started to feel a little overwhelmed and she picked up on it right away, got me some water, and reminded me that it was going to be a great day! Talk about above and beyond! She also was super patient as I continually forgot to not look-up or keep my eyes closed when she asked. I would recommend Jessica for all and any events. She really is the best!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Kay · Married on 08/11/2018

Jessica is not only an amazing make-up artist, but she is super sweet, responsible, and professional. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Alissa · Married on 08/20/2016

Jessica is amazing! She did a gorgeous job for my wedding. I had a spray tan before my wedding, then had the airbrush makeup for my wedding. I asked for a natural look and she delivered. She also did makeup for some of my wedding party. Everyone looked so beautiful and the makeup lasted throughout the day. My spray tan also turned out very well and everyone commented on how it looked like I just got back from a beach vacation. Jessica is very friendly and responsive to my questions. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Just Gorgeous! By Jessica FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Tanning
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning