Burbank, CA 91506 Map · Phone number

About Julie Shuford Photography

To be really good at what you do, I believe that your personal and professional style should mesh. I don’t hide that I love color and love to laugh. It is important to me to have bright and colorful elements of nature in my life as well as my photography. The excitement of the day and love shared between a couple is what I love to bring out in my work. Fun, natural and vibrant.

Please contact me for more information. I can’t wait to hear about your wedding plans!

Follow Julie Shuford Photography on

Julie Shuford Photography 6
Julie Shuford Photography 7

Megan April · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding photographer!!!

Julie is amazing. She photographed our wedding and took our engagement photos, and we feel so lucky to have worked with her. Not only is she incredibly talented, she is such a sweet person and we genuinely enjoyed spending time with her. For both our engagement and wedding photos, Julie scouted out the areas ahead of time to figure out good photo spots, so once we arrived she knew exactly where to take us to get some amazing shots. She gave great direction and made us feel totally at ease, and made the process so much fun. In the lead up to our wedding, Julie was so on top of everything - she checked in with us regularly and worked with us on our timeline so we could sneak away for some beach photos during our cocktail hour! She had such a calm, happy presence on the day of the wedding and really made the day wonderful. We are so obsessed with all of our photos - they are more amazing than I could have imagined. Choosing Julie as our photographer was one of the best wedding decisions we made, we highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Julie Shuford Photography 8
  • Trieste

Trieste Stern · Married on 12/14/2018

The Absolute Best!

I honestly can not say enough good things about Julie as not only a photographer, but also as a person. She made my (now) husband and I feel so comfortable both leading up and on the day of our wedding. She captured so many amazing photos of us, our guests and the entire experience as a whole. Not to mention, all the rave reviews we've received from our friends and family. We will definitely be using Julie for any future photography needs and highly recommend her to others!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Julie Shuford Photography 9

Ellen · Married on 06/28/2018

Julie was amazing! The photos she took of us are gorgeous and she was so easy and fun to work with! My fiance did NOT want to take engagement photos - he really hates having his photo taken, so much so that we almost didn't do engagement photos at all. Julie was so wonderful that he actually enjoyed taking photos! Thank you Julie - he now says he's not dreading that part of our wedding!

We are thrilled with the photos Julie took for us - we did a shoot around our neighborhood in San Diego, and Julie helped scout out some great locations and helped us time everything to perfection to take advantage of the light.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Julie Shuford Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Burbank, 91506 See on map