address, Lititz, PA 17543 · Phone number
· Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,520

About Julie Liz Photography

I'm so glad you're here. My name is Julie. I'm a photographer serving Lancaster, PA and beyond!

What began a big dream as a little kid, has grown into a passion-fueled calling - to capture some of the most pivotal moments of your life and to tell your story through timeless photographs.

My goal is to capture the essence of your personality and spirit in my photographs that leaves you with a smile on your face and a happy heart in your chest.

I'm inspired by genuine connection and emotion - these things I believe truly make not only a photograph come alive but ourselves when we look back on the precious moments and people we adore. That is why my photography approach is a dance between photo journalistic and lifestyle. I love documenting genuine moments as they naturally occur but I also give directions and prompts that evoke organic emotion. Then there are the classic, everyone-looking-in-the-camera must-have portraits that often become timeless heirlooms to be treasured forever.

I love working with both natural and artificial light to produce beautiful images to be cherished for a lifetime and generations to come.

My professionalism, attention to detail coupled with my creativity and genuine passion for photography ensures that you will receive high quality service and products you deserve. My focus is to capture your truest self, your story and to have fun while doing so! Please don't hesitate to contact me about any questions you have or to talk about your vision. I cannot wait to hear all about it. Thank you so much for your consideration.

All the best,

A magical place
A magical place
julielizphotography 7765web 51 1892133 1573260877

Julie Liz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1260.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2520.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints