Portsmouth, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number

About Viola & Moss

Viola & Moss is a boutique style design studio creating distinctive floral designs for weddings, corporate events and private homes in the greater New Hampshire Seacoast, Maine, Boston in the North Shore area.

With an innovative sense of style, Viola & Moss specializes in floral design, creative direction, event styling and artistic installations.

Our design team is personally invested in every design, handpicking each bloom and bud. We source from the finest wholesalers in the Floral marketplace and are committed to supporting our local growers as well.

Whether classic, vintage, modern, rustic or boho chic, our unique perspective and creative style lends itself to the most unique floral artistry.

Let us define your style through floral expression.

9e6a1849 552c 4acf af8e ea54ca53b2bb 51 981824 161006071981296

2 Reviews for Viola & Moss

• Amber

Amber · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing :)

Julie is absolutely incredible! She helped me organize and design the wedding through every step and it came out amazing! I still have guests telling me months afterwards that it was one of the most beautifully decorated weddings they have ever been to and I owe it all to Julie! I have never been the type to have an eye for details but Julie was able to navigate me through all the small details that go into a wedding. Not only is Julie talented, she also listens and makes sure to highlight your vision. She brought out the natural beauty of the our venue without overpowering it. She made the process fun, easy, and seamless. I can't recommend Julie enough :)

Sent on 06/03/2020

• Portsmouth Portsmouth, NH, 03801 See on map
    Location of (Viola & Moss)