Blush Face Artistry

Overland Park, Kansas, Overland Park, KS 66223 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Blush Face Artistry

Blush Face Artistry is a beauty practice based out of Overland Park, Kansas that provides makeup services for weddings and other special events. Owner and operator Juliana Stanley-Zolotor has spent over eight years applying wedding makeup. This friendly professional is ready to help you to realize your beauty vision for your special day.

Services available from Blush Face Artistry include on-site makeup application for wedding days and boudoir sessions. Additionally, you may enjoy a spray tan or strip lash application in a location of your choosing. A makeup trial prior to your big day will help put your mind at ease and ensure your complete satisfaction. Juliana is willing to travel anywhere in the Kansas City metropolitan area to provide her wedding services.

Follow Blush Face Artistry on
18 51 689097 160808257761486

7 Reviews for Blush Face Artistry

• Tracy Swanson · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing experience!

Juliana is SO talented!! She did my bridal makeup and hair and it was truly flawless. We did a trial run because she wanted to make sure it was exactly how I wanted, and it was perfect! She also did my two best friends, four sisters, and moms makeup for my wedding and they all looked so beautiful! My mom was nervous it would be too much for her, so Juliana listened to her request and made sure it looked natural. Would recommend Juliana to any bride! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Jill Swanson · Married on 07/10/2020

Never felt so beautiful!!!

Juliana did our makeup for my daughter’s wedding and everyone was absolutely beautiful. She was very nice and professional and her work was really amazing. I wanted my makeup to look pretty/professional but it was important that I still looked natural (not overdone) and it turned out perfect. I highly recommend Juliana for anyone that is ever in need of a makeup artist!! Thank you, Juliana!!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Blush Face Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

Team of Blush Face Artistry

Juliana Stanley-Zolotor

Juliana Stanley-Zolotor

Owner

A little about me, I am a mother of two beautiful daughters. I graduated from Paul Mitchel and have over 10 years of makeup experience with 8 being specific to wedding makeup. I do everything from natural head shots, weddings, boudoir, to special effect makeup. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Overland Park, Kansas Overland Park, KS, 66223 See on map
    660-628-0733 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blush Face Artistry)