Seattle, WA 98155 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Julia Kinnunen Photography

These are the things I believe to be so very true: images should reveal the best possible version of you every time someone looks at them. A photo should represent true character and come fully loaded with personality. It should celebrate existing; being involved and connected to and with other people. A photograph can manifest warm smiles and goose bumps, and the process should be enriching and encouraging. Even the smallest, often over-looked details add up to create the visual imagery you will value and cherish. Moments worth treasuring pass us by all the time without recognition, and I want to change that. I want to share enthusiasm, excitement, butterflies in the stomach and sheer joyful bliss, and in doing so, create lasting reminders of those fleeting instances. What do you say we do it together?!

Follow Julia Kinnunen Photography on

Julia Kinnunen Photography 5
Julia Kinnunen Photography 6
Julia Kinnunen Photography 7

Devin · Married on 05/26/2018

Having Julia as our photographer was an absolute dream! Saying that Julia is kind, responsive, and professional would be a grand understatement. My husband and I planned our wedding in Washington from Michigan, not exactly a stress-free task, but Julia had me feeling confident about the decision to move forward with her as our photographer from our first video chat! I absolutely would have Julia photograph every milestone if possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to her, you will not regret your decision! We LOVED Julia and are OBSESSED with our photos!

Julia Kinnunen Photography 8
    Julia Kinnunen Photography 9

Tessina · Married on 05/12/2018

Julia did such an amazing job for our wedding! Not only is she relaxed and easy going (which is key when hiring a photographer you’re going to spend the whole day with) but she takes the most outstanding pictures!
    My husband and I decided to add on an engagement shoot with Julia which was so much fun! Neither of us have spent a lot of time in front of a camera so it was a chance to get comfortable with getting our picture taken as well as getting to know Julia. We had a blast running around the park acting like kids. Her turn-around time on the photos was fast and the quality was stunning. Julia put together a beautiful engagement album we used as our guestbook.
    On the Big Day Julia was relaxed and took charge. She was with us all day, taking fun and beautiful pictures. When it came time to do the family group shots, she corralled everyone in a professional and firm way so that we didn’t have to waste the whole cocktail hour doing portraits.
    I can’t say enough about how amazing Julia was!
    Thank you, Julia, for everything!

Holly · Married on 11/11/2017

We had Julia, and fellow photographer Dannie, photograph our wedding this fall. Julia was absolutely incredible from the beginning when I was trying to decide what photographer to pick and which package to go with, she was so great at explaining everything and was very patient while I made my decision. She kept in great contact with me leading up to our wedding, and provided me with helpful printouts to fill out to get an idea of what I wanted, and what was most important to me. I was a bit nervous, never having had a professional photographer focus on me before, and I was a bit embarassed to ask what exactly a wedding photographer does, but Julia's calm and caring personality filled me in on everything and at this point I could not wait to meet her in person. Day of the wedding was spectacular, Julia did her thing, and I'm having to fight back the tears now just thinking of how lovely the photos turned out, she captured my husband and mine personality perfectly. She was relaxed and fun the entire day/evening, she fit into our wedding like I'd known her a lifetime. AND even when I forgot to tell my own brother when to show up for family photos, she just took more photos of us while we waited. I would recommend Julia to EVERYONE, her work is incredible and she is so lovely to work with, I would definitely be booking her for any additional portraits I might want to do in the future. Thank you, Julia, for completing our magical day with your incredible art.

Julia Kinnunen Photography 10

Award

Julia Kinnunen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints