Julia Eskin Photography

Punta Cana View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

We are Julia and Mark (and one and half year old Leon) and we are in love with each other and what we do! We are two photographers from Canada currently living in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

To us weddings are all about emotions, families, fun and most importantly YOU! We really want to make sure you have the most amazing memories from your wedding day and beautiful images to look back at. We believe in natural, photojournalistic and timeless photos that will stand the test of time.

Over the years we were honored to document over a hundred weddings and love stories. We are fortunate to travel all over the world and document love in amazing places all around the globe, including Canada, Thailand, Hong Kong, Dominican Republic, Bali, Vietnam, Mexico and Cuba.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount

• Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 01/28/2020

Fairytale Wedding Pictures!

Julia and her husband Mark are AMAZING! When trying to decide on a photographer for our wedding in Punta Cana I must have reached out to 20/30 different vendors. Communication with Julia was always quick and efficient. My husband HATES having his picture taken and we both aren’t big on public displays of affection. Julia was so great at making us both feel comfortable. Instructing us on what to do, how to stand, when to smile, you name it, she told us how to do it. Her and I did a few boudoir pictures in the bridal suite before the wedding, she made me feel so comfortable. The pictures turned out so beautiful and tasteful. Every single one of my guests commented on how much fun her and Mark made the picture taking process. Once the party got started, they were right there with us having a great time, all while documenting the entire thing. I really don’t think I could say enough great things about them. We purchased the unlimited package and I have more pictures then I know what to do with, but I LOVE every single one of them. Julia did a beautiful job editing our pictures and we received them in a super timely manner, with a few sneak pics ahead of time. If you are looking for two incredible photographers, I highly recommend these two. You will not be disappointed with your choice!
    Vanessa Married on 08/10/2017
    I booked Julia and Mark as my photographers for my wedding day. Julia was responsive since day one with any questions I had. The price for my photography package was very reasonable and within my budget. She was very helpful in guiding me with my wedding timeline for my bridal party and I. On the day of my wedding, my niece got very ill and had to go to hospital. My day was full of different emotions so I wasn't sure how pictures were going to turn out. Julia and Mark did such an amazing job that you couldn't tell one thing bothered me in pictures.

I was in tears looking at my pictures. They were happy tears! Julia and Mark did an outstanding job capturing so many different moments throughout the emotional day my family and I shared . Towards the end of the night, Julia offered to drop off a bag to my sister at the hospital since the reception wasn't over yet. That was so kind of Julia and Mark to do. Julia is very sweet and caring. I'm forever grateful for her and Mark. Picking you guys as my photographers was the best decision I made.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/05/2017
    Julia was so amazing to work with. From the moment she came to the salon where I was getting ready, she assisted me in making sure everything was perfect. She took her time with my husband and I and made us feel so comfortable while taking photos. Most importantly, our photos came out absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happier!

Punta Cana
1-829-391-3025
Location of (Julia Eskin Photography)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding