Juli Photography

Boulder, CO View map

Juli Photography provides exquisite worldwide destination and Colorado wedding photography, with a unique approach using photojournalism, urban & traditional styles of photography. Creating the perfect package for your wedding day is being able to choose anything you want! The album, the proofs, online access, the high resolution images with copyright, and the number of hours of coverage! You have the ability to pick from any of Julie's packages or customize your wedding photography to fit your day and budget! Engagement shoots and creative pre-bridal/boudoir shoots and "trash the dress" shoots also available! Experience Juli's artistic touch with gorgeous photographs on your special day!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Anne Married on 09/26/2015
    Juli was the perfect photographer for all of our wedding needs. She did our engagement photos, a boudoir photo shoot for me, and our wedding day pictures. During all 3 occasions she was professional, timely, and listened to what I wanted. On our wedding day she helped keep me calm and reassured me that we had enough time for every picture we wanted- and we did. She made sure she got pictures of all the important people I wanted photographed. She was always very fast in her e-mail responses when I had questions for her. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with!
    Kelsey Married on 12/20/2014
    I am more than thrilled with our wedding photographs. Juli Ellen made our wedding into a evening we will enjoy time and time again. She was professional, talented and thoughtful. She was able to capture the gorgeous venue, the emotion of our ceremony and take a family photo with over thirty people. She was easy to work with and it was obvious how much she enjoys her work. I cannot look through our photos enough! Thank you for your wonderful service!
    Kelsee Married on 07/05/2014
    Juli took both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. She was so much fun to work with and we couldn't be happier with the results of both photo shoots. For our engagement pictures, she took us to a private lake, which turned out to be so beautiful! I'm very happy that she was able to offer this extra special location for us at no extra charge or inconvenience. Coming up to the wedding, she was always very responsive and her photo guide asked all of the questions that she needed to make the day go perfectly without any hitches. The day of the wedding, she was there on time and ready to go. She had fun with our wedding party and made it very comfortable to take pictures (which sometimes can be uncomfortable and awkward). There were lots of laughs and smiles and our pictures turned out gorgeous! We couldn't be happier with everything and are excited to order our pictures to give to family and friends. Thanks Juli!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

The Westin Westminster The Westin Westminster Hotel Weddings

Known personally and in business, Julie is an amazing person and photographer. She is a joy to work with. It is our pleasure to have her as a preferred vendor. The Westin Westminster Catering Gals

7490 Clubhouse Road, Suite 105 Boulder, 80301
Location of (Juli Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding