2021 Wheless Ln, Unit A, Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number

About Joanna Kulesza

Modern wedding photography and genuine storytelling that captures all of those too-good, in-between moments. Available for weddings of all kinds - elopements, private cermonies, or all-day coverage.

l6a0880 edit 51 988100
 l6a0880 edit 51 988100

7 Reviews for Joanna Kulesza

Joanna Kulesza 1
Joanna Kulesza 2
Joanna Kulesza 3

Lindsey · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding photography

Joanna was awesome to work with, she was great at making us feel comfortable. Not only that but we had sneak peeks of our photos within 2 days and the entire album within 2 weeks! Our wedding photos were beautiful, we would highly recommend Joanna!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Erin Moore · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing and super sweet!

Joanna was incredible—she took her time and gave great direction! My wedding photos were absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Megan Badger · Married on 11/10/2018

We loved everything about Jo Kulesza Weddings!

Jo is amazing! She was so professional, kind, prompt, detailed etc. from the first email exchange to the sending of final images. I'm blown away by both the finished product and the service throughout that Jo provided. We absolutely LOVE every one of the photos! As a photographer myself, it was extremely important to me to not only have quality photos, but to find someone whose work stood out as special, and to really capture what the day feel like. Jo is an incredibly talented photographer, and she captured the absolute joy of myself, husband, family, and friends. Her portraits are especially beautiful, and I felt she was able to really capture moments I didn't even notice. The thing that people forget when hiring vendors, is that besides an amazing product, they can either stress you out or calm you on the day of, and that's almost as important. Jo was a calming, kind, delightful presence on our wedding day. She is simultaneously hard-working and stealthy (I forgot there was a camera there for much of the candids which resulted in beautiful, sincere moments being captured). I could go on for pages more, but what I'm trying to say is, HIRE HER.

Sent on 12/05/2018