Joanna Kulesza Reviews

Joanna Kulesza 2
Joanna Kulesza 3

Lindsey · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding photography

Joanna was awesome to work with, she was great at making us feel comfortable. Not only that but we had sneak peeks of our photos within 2 days and the entire album within 2 weeks! Our wedding photos were beautiful, we would highly recommend Joanna!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Erin Moore · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing and super sweet!

Joanna was incredible—she took her time and gave great direction! My wedding photos were absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Megan Badger · Married on 11/10/2018

We loved everything about Jo Kulesza Weddings!

Jo is amazing! She was so professional, kind, prompt, detailed etc. from the first email exchange to the sending of final images. I'm blown away by both the finished product and the service throughout that Jo provided. We absolutely LOVE every one of the photos! As a photographer myself, it was extremely important to me to not only have quality photos, but to find someone whose work stood out as special, and to really capture what the day feel like. Jo is an incredibly talented photographer, and she captured the absolute joy of myself, husband, family, and friends. Her portraits are especially beautiful, and I felt she was able to really capture moments I didn't even notice. The thing that people forget when hiring vendors, is that besides an amazing product, they can either stress you out or calm you on the day of, and that's almost as important. Jo was a calming, kind, delightful presence on our wedding day. She is simultaneously hard-working and stealthy (I forgot there was a camera there for much of the candids which resulted in beautiful, sincere moments being captured). I could go on for pages more, but what I'm trying to say is, HIRE HER.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 11/10/2018

Responsive, warm and professional

Jo was absolutely amazing! She remained in consistent contact in the weeks leading up to our event. We never had to wait long for a response to any inquiry. Jo also provided us with a template for outlining the specific photos we were looking for, and she made sure to ask the kinds of questions that would help her truly understand the vision. We just received the final edits from her, and WOW! My wife and I were absolutely stunned at not only the quality of the images, but just how spot on she was with our wants and vision. She took all of the shots we wanted, she was timely, organized and really found the best ways to make use of the venue for truly memorable shots. Jo was a hit with guests at the wedding. We received so much positive feedback as to how active she was with getting group shots, candids, along with some amazing dance shots at the reception! Thank you, Jo!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Stephanie (Hurd) Poonawala · Married on 09/29/2018

Book now or forever hold your peace

Jo was fantastic - she was initially a Craigslist find for a bluebonnet session I wanted to do with my boyfriend and my dog. She braved cold weather and the photos were so great that we hired her again for an engagement session and, subsequently, for our wedding. I cannot believe how lucky I was to find her and how LOVELY her photographs are. I will get to cherish the moments she captured on camera for a lifetime and am so glad I chose her!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Allison · Married on 04/27/2018

Jo did a phenomenal job for our wedding ceremony! It was everything we hoped for. She captured every moment beautifully and she was an absolute joy to work with. She wrangled our crowd easily for group shots, she was very responsive in pre-planning and throughout, no pressure, put us at ease in front of the camera, non-intrusive during the ceremony yet caught all the right moments. We highly recommend Joanna Kulesza to capture your special memories! Thank you, Jo!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Joanna Kulesza 4
    Joanna Kulesza 5
    Joanna Kulesza 6
  • Stephen

Stephen Nei · Married on 08/12/2017

Flexible, responsive, great photos

Joanna was the photographer for our wedding a little over a year ago. She was very easy to work with (met us at Cenote and had a good conversation about what we wanted, both listening to us and providing suggestions to help us articulate our thoughts, happily accommodated some requests we had). Day of the wedding, she was the perfect mix of taking great photos without getting in the way of all the celebrations. Highly recommended

Sent on 11/06/2018