28 Reviews for Juli Photography

28 Juli Photography Reviews

Juli was the perfect photographer for all of our wedding needs. She did our engagement photos, a boudoir photo shoot for me, and our wedding day pictures. During all 3 occasions she was professional, timely, and listened to what I wanted. On our wedding day she helped keep me calm and reassured me that we had enough time for every picture we wanted- and we did. She made sure she got pictures of all the important people I wanted photographed. She was always very fast in her e-mail responses when I had questions for her. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am more than thrilled with our wedding photographs. Juli Ellen made our wedding into a evening we will enjoy time and time again. She was professional, talented and thoughtful. She was able to capture the gorgeous venue, the emotion of our ceremony and take a family photo with over thirty people. She was easy to work with and it was obvious how much she enjoys her work. I cannot look through our photos enough! Thank you for your wonderful service!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 12/20/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Juli was wonderful - great with directing photographs and her shots were beautiful. I've already recommended her to friends.

Profile Picture candy, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Juli took both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. She was so much fun to work with and we couldn't be happier with the results of both photo shoots. For our engagement pictures, she took us to a private lake, which turned out to be so beautiful! I'm very happy that she was able to offer this extra special location for us at no extra charge or inconvenience. Coming up to the wedding, she was always very responsive and her photo guide asked all of the questions that she needed to make the day go perfectly without any hitches. The day of the wedding, she was there on time and ready to go. She had fun with our wedding party and made it very comfortable to take pictures (which sometimes can be uncomfortable and awkward). There were lots of laughs and smiles and our pictures turned out gorgeous! We couldn't be happier with everything and are excited to order our pictures to give to family and friends. Thanks Juli!

Profile Picture Kelsee, 7/5/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Juli was so great! She traveled to Estes Park, CO for our wedding. We didn't have the best weather in Estes Park, CO, but she was very supportive to my request of getting pictures taken outside because that was the whole reason I planned a mountain wedding. The process to contract with her was super simple and she is very reasonable with her prices. I love all the pictures that I have seen so far. Thank you Juli! Jodi & Tim Cook

Profile Picture Jodi , 4/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Juli was fabulous! She provided us the most beautiful wedding photos!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Juli through a promotion going through our wedding planning website to do our engagement photo session and completely fell in love with her style! We booked her to do our wedding immediately after the engagement session to make sure she was available even though it was almost a year away. She is creative, easy going and knows how to capture those moments that you didn't even know you were in until you see it on film! We just got back some of the preview photos from our wedding and I cannot WAIT to see the rest of them!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love Juli! She is super talented & truly listened to our needs and what we hoped for regarding photographic-style. She also worked with us to meet our budget, which is rare in wedding photographers. We highly recommend doing an engagement session with her first, so you can get to know her style & she can get to know you better as a couple, before the pressures of the big day. We love all of our photos - just wish we had more space in our home to display them all! :) We will definitely use her in the future.

Profile Picture Simone, 8/20/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

After having Julie photograph our wedding, I can highly recommend her to any of you! Her professionalism shines, and she was always available to us with a quick response. She has this natural "charisma" about her when working with a crowd, and could convince anyone they wanted to have their picture taken, even the camera shy! Her candids were beautiful, and they captured some very spontaneous moments.

Profile Picture Dana, 5/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I gave Julie and her assistant, Carli, a 5 out of 5, but have to say the quality of service was even more then we could have imagined. Dana & I love our pictures, and we view our photobook all the time! She is the best wedding photographer you can find in Colorado! Julie & Carli were able to mix right in with our family and friends, and take pictures without being in the way, or calling attention to themselves! We all loved her, and feel as if she is truly our friend, not just our wedding photographer!!

Profile Picture Teri, 5/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie McGehan Photography did an exceptional job at our wedding, and we love our photos!! It was so fun to look over all the photos after the wedding and see things Julie captured that we didn't get to see during the wedding. The expressions on faces were so natural, and she caught beautiful moments! She had been highly recommended to us by a friend of ours, and we are so happy to have found her!

Profile Picture Sophia, 4/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Recommending Julie & Julie McGehan Photography is my honor! She took beautiful photos of my wife that I just can't stop looking at. My wife secretly did a boudoir shoot before the wedding and gave me a beautiful album of her photo shoot. Sexy, amazing pictures!! Thanks Julie!

Profile Picture Bill, 4/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie & her team were wonderful photographers! I was drawn to her photographs on her website. When I met with her, she had such a warm and sincere personality, I felt very comfortable with her style. She had a wealth of information about weddings, schedules, colors, etc. and she ended up being my "Go To" person when I had questions about my wedding, always returning my emails and calls promptly! We will cherish our photographs forever, they are stunning!

Profile Picture Lianna, 4/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie was great to work with, and a dreaded part of the wedding (photography) was actually one of the highlights of our wedding! Julie was able to make everyone feel comfortable and want to have their picture taken. We loved Julie's style, and our wedding pictures show every detail of our day. Her candids caught a million wonderful moments that we didn't always see!!

Profile Picture Paul, 4/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie was wonderful, and all of our friends and family keep talking about how beautiful our pictures are! We requested our pictures be completely candid, and Julie photographed our day from start to finish, capturing all of the details in the most creative way! Julie designed us the most spectacular wedding album after the wedding. A beautiful leather bound book we keep on our coffee table!

Profile Picture Shari , 3/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All I can say is Julie was really awesome to work with! From a guy's perspective, I wasn't looking forward to the photography part of the wedding, and I hadn't had the opportunity to meet Julie before the wedding, but when she showed up, she just started taking pictures, talking to us along the way, and never did she make us pose. It was fun and natural, and all the guys loved her! I would definitely recommend Julie McGehan Photography!

Profile Picture Rudy, 1/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so happy to be asked to review Julie McGehan Photography! Julie's personality is exactly what you want on your wedding day. She's relaxed, totally confident in what she does, and even helped us with some of the scheduling of events so our day went more smoothly. Even the guys loved getting their picture taken by Julie. We love our photos!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie was so wonderful to work with and her pictures were just amazing! She made our wedding feel like a fairytale but was also so friendly and easy going. The quality of her pictures was exactly what we were looking for, if not more. She takes stunning pictures! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie was very accommodating and so nice to work with! Her creativity along with her ability to listen to my wants was excellent! The value for the cost of her work is outstanding! I highly recommend Julie - I couldn't be happier with my photos!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow! Julie was incredible to have at our wedding, and our wedding photos are absolutely stunning! Julie and Erin were so easy to have around, and I felt like they never intruded but somehow captured all of our special moments and the tiniest of details. Her pricing isn't cheap, but if you value your wedding photography, and compare with other high quality photographers, she gives you far more for your money!! I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Lindy, 8/16/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photographer ever! I wasn't looking forward to "wedding photos" but my fiance convinced me when she showed me Julie McGehan's website! And our pics are just as amazing! Julie was able to round up a group of wild groomsmen and made our picture taking just as fun and wild! The guys want to look at the wedding album everytime they come to the house! My fiance was also thrilled with the way she got to know the family and our friends! A real find!

Profile Picture Josh, 8/16/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were looking for photographers at a bridal show, and Julie immediately stood out to us. Her warmth, professionalism and talent couldn't be missed. In addition to that, her prices were very reasonable. Julie worked with us to create the perfect package, and on the day of the wedding she was the perfect photographer: always there to capture the important moments yet never intrusive. We couldn't have been more pleased with her, and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 8/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie McGehan Photography was wonderful! Her professionalism with the guests couldn't be better, and she was able to connect with our guests and even get the camera shy to cooperate for pictures. Before and after our wedding, any time I had questions about our wedding photography, or wanted to place additional orders, Julie was quick to respond and answer my questions. We love our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Shari, 7/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I never thought our wedding photography would actually be something fun to remember! We had a great time with Julie and Carli, and our wedding photos are perfect. With it being a 2nd wedding for both of us, we had some delicate issues involving family, and Julie came well prepared to handle the situation. She planned with us in advance, so on the wedding day everything went very smoothly! Thanks Julie, we love our photos!

Profile Picture Connor, 7/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie is truly 5 star; she did an amazing job for my husband and me. Our wedding will be remembered always through the pictures she captured. Julie's style is fun and makes it easy on everyone involved. I can't wait to work with Julie again when the time comes to have children. Thank you Julie!

Profile Picture Jason, 5/30/09, 2 Reviews