Newburyport, MA 01950 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Juharo Weddings

Juharo Weddings is an award-winning wedding video production company based out of Newburyport, Massachusetts. Videographer Julian Haas Rodier founded the company over five years ago and has been shooting professional wedding videography ever since. Juharo Weddings is passionate about capturing the beauty of your unique story. The team works closely with you to deliver a wedding film that is personalized to your style and vision, and that reflects your personality. The videographer uses a cinematic, documentary-style of filming to capture your day as it happens naturally.

Experience
Julian Haas Rodier is the founder and videographer of Juharo Weddings, and also acts as the director, editor and sound designer. He has traveled the world shooting professional videography, and has a passion for transforming peoples’ stories into cinematic films. Camille Broderick handles client communications and onsite production at Juharo Weddings. She is a food and wine connoisseur and has an advanced diploma in wine studies from the International Wine Center.

Juharo Weddings offers a range of wedding videography services, which include but are not limited to:

• Additional hours

23 Reviews for Juharo Weddings

• Isabel

Isabel · Married on 10/05/2019

We couldn’t be happier!

Hiring Julian as our videographer for our wedding was one of the first decisions we made after we booked our venue and we couldn’t be more thrilled with that decision. As someone who has watched countless wedding videos and was so excited for my own, I had high expectations for how our video would turn out and Julian far surpassed all of them. He is a true artist and such a pleasure to work with - he was such a hit at our wedding one of my bridesmaids booked him for her own wedding in the middle of our reception. We really can’t recommend Julian enough and are so grateful to have our wedding memories preserved in such a special way.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome Videographer!

Julian and team are amazing! We hired Julian as a videographer for our wedding this past July in Vermont, at Hildene, and are so happy we did! Julian was easy to work with and our video - as well as 1 min teaser video are amazing- from the aerial shots from the drone to capturing all the special moments of our day - everything is captured beautifully!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2019

Thank you Julian!

My husband and I got married on June 15th this year so this review is long overdue. I always knew I wanted to hire a videographer to capture our memories in motion due to the fact that I watch my parents video all the time. It was really important that I found someone my husband and I could be comfortable with throughout the day. When I talked to Julian on the phone I immediately felt at ease and like he was an old friend. He took the time to ask about our vision for the day and explained his process. The week before the wedding, he scheduled a call to talk through the wedding timeline and offered suggestions. The day of the wedding, Julian was right on time, was a calming presence, and silently captured the day. Wedding guests mentioned they had no idea he was even there! He worked so well with my photographer and was never in her way. The end product of our video was truly incredible. Julian perfectly captured the moments we wanted him to capture in such a genuine way way, friends and family who didn't attend the wedding told us it felt as if they were there with the emotion felt through our highlight video. I continue to relive our big day through the video time and time again. If you're on the fence about whether to hire a videographer or not, not only do it, but hire Julian. I promise you won't regret it. Thank you Julian from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Award

Juharo Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2750
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• LoveBuzz Photo Wedding Photographers

Julian of Juharo Productions is a fantastic wedding filmmaker. He's one of my go-to pros to send referrals when I'm already booked for a wedding photo or film job. Julian works like a quiet chameleon, you won't even notice he is there! He creates emotional wedding films that you will love. Highly recommend!

• Newburyport, 01950 See on map
    Location of (Juharo Weddings)