Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number

About JR Pena Photography, LLC

Photography is my passion, a craft and skill-set that I've taught myself throughout the past decade in many environments. I have shot in the best and worst conditions and will do what it takes to get an epic shot. I look to evoke emotion through my photos whether happy or sad, nostalgic or inspirational. When I take a photo, I imagine that photo sitting on your desk, above the mantel, on a coffee table, on your phone. I want that photo to be reflected upon for generations..not just 20 days from now. I look to tell your story rather than create it and document things as they are.
I am JR Pena

Inquire at www.JRPENA.com

Follow JR Pena Photography, LLC on

imageweddingwire
imageweddingwire

14 Reviews for JR Pena Photography, LLC

Patricia · Married on 05/10/2014

It was a pleasure to work with vendors like him. He and his crew are so professional. He worked well with me as the bride. Did not let me worry about one bit on the day of the wedding..which allowed me to enjoy our special day.

Sent on 06/25/2014

JR was amazing! We had so much fun shooting our engagement photos with him -- he was creative and had great ideas for interesting shots. On our wedding day, you could tell that he had a lot of experience. He took the time a few days before the wedding to plan out our formal shots based on the lighting at the time we'd be taking the photos. We were super happy with our photos -- he was able to capture our favorite memories of the day and all the emotions.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Juliane · Married on 12/07/2013

JR is amazing! He is creative, easy going, very easy to work with, very accommodating always available to talk and discuss details. Anything you ask for he will have it for you and will work with you. He was great for us, because we have a huge family and JR and his team worked with all of us. And from all of our photos, he listened to what we asked for and made sure they were just what we wanted. He is very organized, he will go a week before the wedding to look at the location and come up with wedding photo ideas and use his creative mind. I used him for our engagement as well!!! You can see the love JR has for photography through his work! Thank you JR for a memorable day!!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Award

• James Lee Films: Wedding Cinematography
    James Lee Films: Wedding Cinematography Wedding Videographers

JR Pena is so far the best photographer I have worked with. He is very professional and respectful to your day. If you're looking for a photographer who is not intrusive (which I'll argue is extremely important for your guests, for other vendors, and for you), then JR is the guy to go with. During ceremonies I don't even know where he is! And yet he produces amazing photos that document the days with a story. Go with JR, and you won't regret it.

• Piscataway, 08854 See on map