Joyce Choi Photography

Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Joyce Choi Photography

Joyce Choi is a premier wedding photographer in Los Angeles, California. Joyce has many years of experience with couples and weddings of all kinds. She will help you feel confident in front of the camera or effortless portrait sessions that capture the real you. You will want to look back on and cherish your wedding memories forever. Joyce ensures all of those memories are preserved in fine detail. Choose Joyce Choi Photography for a truly unforgettable day.

Joyce Choi provides a variety of packages for couples of every style and budget. Joyce will meet with you for a personal consultation to determine your wedding timeline and plan both portrait sessions and candid photo opportunities. She will also discuss printing options and pricing for all packages. Joyce Choi Photography services include:

• Up to 12 hours of wedding day coverage
  • 300 to 8000 high-resolution, color-corrected digital images
  • Password protected online gallery delivery
  • Engagement and bridal sessions
  • Optional second photographer
  • Fine art prints and custom wedding albums

• Real Weddings 17

Joyce Choi Photography 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Thankful for Joyce!

Joyce shot my fiance and I's engagement photos in October 2018. She helped me brainstorm the vision I wanted for the day and sent me samples of photos to help the flow. She was easy to discuss wardrobe with as well, and before I knew it we had a great plan in place.

Joyce came over to my house to start the shoot, so we could get some lifestyle photos in, which I loved! We then made the trek to Vasquez Rocks in Santa Clarita. I was very happy Joyce was willing to drive to a location not in LA.

We shot multiple different outfits and looks from mid afternoon until golden hour at sunset. She directed my fiance and I extremely well! This was my fiance's first time doing a photo shoot, and Joyce was great at helping him know how to move and he was able to get the flow quickly because of her!

Joyce was very open to my never ending requests lol, and made sure we got all the looks and outfits I had in mind in! The best part, right at golden hour we all climbed to the top of a huge rock structure and took some of the most epic photos ever! It was so great to work with a photographer who was willing to go the extra mile like this!

Joyce gave us so much of her time that day, yet the day flew by because it was so care free, fun and easy! When we got the photos back we could not be more happy! She captured some incredible moments, we could not believe how professional our photos looked! It was like we were models :)

Joyce also gave us access to all of our raw photos online and a beautiful zip drive in a cute box, that had all of our raw images as well as the retouched photos. She was willing to retouch multiple images for us as well, which I truly appreciated. She even let me request specific items to be retouched if I preferred. I have worked with many photographers and I have never been given that offer. It truly made me feel like I was part of the process, not just another customer.

Some of our shots right at golden hour were incredibly epic and I will cherish these for a lifetime. We are both so thankful that Joyce was so willing to work with us on everything and that she captured the vision we had in mind perfectly! Choosing an engagement photographer is a hard choice, you need someone who will make everything flow naturally, and Joyce was that and beyond. She exceeded our expectations, we love our photos so so much! Thank you Joyce! We are so happy we found you!

You cannot go wrong with her beautiful, warm, loving photography!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Joyce Choi Photography 8

Junghyun Song · Married on 10/06/2018

Best photographer of all time!!

Joyce is very very talented and knows what every brides wants! Best photos ever! I loved it so much that I had to do one more session with her and can’t wait to do more!! I showed her what style I wanted and she just nailed it. Highly recommended! She will do amazing job! She’s also very fast! You’ll get your photos in no time. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Joyce Choi Photography 13
    Joyce Choi Photography 14

Joyce Choi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings