PO Box 1004, Geyserville, CA 95441 Map · Phone number

Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental 1
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Time in Mendocino with Joy Squad

Monica and her team provided the photo booth for our daughter's recent wedding in Mendocino. I found them easy to deal with in terms of planning and Sara and Charlie were thrilled with the design, the backdrop, the props and the fun scrapbook they put together for them. A gold star for the JOY SQUAD!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

From start to finish, working with Joy Squad was wonderful. Monica is amazing and went out of her way to make sure everything was just how we wanted it for our wedding day. She personally designed our photo layout to meet my imagination and sent back unlimited proofs until it was perfect, she met us up at the venue to do a walk through on her own time, and she also pre-printed "test photos" to make sure everything looked perfect with the formatting and made adjustments before the wedding. When their shift was over, Monica and her assistant came out on the dance floor to find me and my husband and give us a hug goodbye and say congratulations before they left for the night. My husband and I loved that we were able to get all the Photo Booth photos sent to our email that we could download and our guests loved being able to take home their printed photos the night of. Joy Squad is personable, accommodating, and professional. Trust me, hire them for your event and you will NOT be disappointed!

Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental 2
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Susete · Married on 09/16/2017

BOOK THEM! We debated on getting a photo booth for our wedding and we're so glad we did, especially with Joy Squad. Monica was amazing through the whole booking/backdrop design process. She was incredibly flexible and helpful which is beyond appreciated when you're in the thick of stressful wedding planning, loved her!

The day of the wedding Tia and her colleague were on time and totally self-sufficient, we didn't need to worry about their set up or anything the whole time. During the pictures, they were fun and silly with our guests which really added to the success of the wedding. Everyone loved them and asked for their information to book them for their future events. I honestly can't say one bad thing about this company and experience, wish everyone we had booked was as lovely as them. Thank you Joy Sqaud!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Hi Susete! Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan. We appreciate you having us as part of your special day.:)

Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental FAQ

• What photo booth items are available?
    Backdrop(s)