Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental Reviews

8 Reviews for Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental

1 User photo

Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental 1

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

From start to finish, working with Joy Squad was wonderful. Monica is amazing and went out of her way to make sure everything was just how we wanted it for our wedding day. She personally designed our photo layout to meet my imagination and sent back unlimited proofs until it was perfect, she met us up at the venue to do a walk through on her own time, and she also pre-printed "test photos" to make sure everything looked perfect with the formatting and made adjustments before the wedding. When their shift was over, Monica and her assistant came out on the dance floor to find me and my husband and give us a hug goodbye and say congratulations before they left for the night. My husband and I loved that we were able to get all the Photo Booth photos sent to our email that we could download and our guests loved being able to take home their printed photos the night of. Joy Squad is personable, accommodating, and professional. Trust me, hire them for your event and you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental 2

Susete · Married on 09/16/2017

BOOK THEM! We debated on getting a photo booth for our wedding and we're so glad we did, especially with Joy Squad. Monica was amazing through the whole booking/backdrop design process. She was incredibly flexible and helpful which is beyond appreciated when you're in the thick of stressful wedding planning, loved her!

The day of the wedding Tia and her colleague were on time and totally self-sufficient, we didn't need to worry about their set up or anything the whole time. During the pictures, they were fun and silly with our guests which really added to the success of the wedding. Everyone loved them and asked for their information to book them for their future events. I honestly can't say one bad thing about this company and experience, wish everyone we had booked was as lovely as them. Thank you Joy Sqaud!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Hi Susete! Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan. We appreciate you having us as part of your special day.:)

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2016

Working with Monica was great and stress-free, which is a huge plus while trying to plan our wedding! Response time was quicker than expected and she kept us in the loop at every step of the process and even provided the photo gallery soon after our event had ended. She was able to design our dream photobooth layout with ease despite several rounds of changes to meet all my requests. She even went above and beyond to conceptualize and complete trial runs of different backgrounds that we were considering. Joy Squad certainly added that extra touch of entertainment for our guests. We definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jeanne · Married on 09/05/2015

Best value, best props and amazing service! I was beyond impressed with Joy Squad. I have used many photo booths over the years and nothing comes close to the quality of props, service and photos provided by Joy Squad. Everyone at our wedding participated and laughed so much with the experience. Taking home the scrap book at the end of the night was such a treat for us to see all of our guests having a wonderful time. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Eliana · Married on 06/28/2015

Monica and her team did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding on 6/28/2015. Everyone had a blast and the photos looked really, really great! I corresponded with Monica before the wedding about the printed picture layout and she was super responsive to all the little details and requests I had (re: coloring, font, etc.). She asked about any logos, color themes, my wedding invitation- anything that she could use to design a truly personal and unique photo layout. She was so flexible and sweet about it all! She was also willing to split up my 3 hours so that it made sense for the flow of the evening. What I loved the most was the photo album that they put together for us after the wedding. After guests took pictures, they printed immediately and were told to put one copy on a large piece of paper and decorate/caption as they wanted. We got to take it home that night and we laughed SO HARD at everyone's photos, comments, and decorations that our guests put into each page. It was a super cool instant-gratification for that night considering photos and video will take a while! Another awesome part of having Joy Squad at our wedding was the open-air "booth" that could fit a ton of people and the props were hilarious- not cheap or dull looking, totally hilarious and fun! Thank you so much Monica and Joy Squad for helping to make our wedding a blast!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Molly · Married on 05/03/2014

Monica and her team did a great job at our wedding. The quality of the photos was superb! Monica helped us design our photo layout and we were so delighted to see how perfect they turned out. She provided awesome props and they were high quality and plentiful! Some photo booths only have a handful of props that are used and abused. However, Joy Squad, was the total opposite. All my guests loved them. The service Monica provided was awesome! She provided us some copies of the photos and we enjoyed looking at them the day after our wedding. She was very thoughtful. Thank you. I highly recommend Joy Squad to be at your next event.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Molly & Erik,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review! We appreciate you having us at your wedding. We had a blast with you!!!

Simon · Married on 09/14/2013

Great vendor, was there early to setup and stayed till the very end and was very helpful.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Tracy. Best wishes and remember to smile often!!

amy · Married on 11/11/2013

I highly recommend Joy Squad. Monica is the one I dealt with during the whole process. She's professional and paid attention to all my requests. The event came out great and every guests loved the photobooth. I would use them again for my future parties and recommend it to all of my friends and family. Thank you Joy Squad! You definitely had brought us joy!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Joy Squad Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you and Victor many years of happiness!