832 Sierra Lane NE, Rochester, MN 55906 Map · Phone number

About Joshua Becker Photography

I'm Joshua Becker, a Minnesota based wedding and portrait photographer. After being recently relocated from Scottsdale, Arizona I am still trying to get adjusted to the cold weather. Luckily for me, my darling wife Jill makes the BEST chili. My newest favorite outdoor activities include mowing the grass, raking the leaves, and of course shoveling the snow! (weather permitting)

As a member of the Professional Photographers of America and a graduate of Arizona State University's Bachelor of Fine Art program, I am constantly striving to learn about the latest photographic techniques and equipment, applying this knowledge to provide unique and personel images for my clients.

Creative people seek opportunities to be creative. They thrive on seeing a blank canvas in front of them, waiting for it to come alive. Anxiously ready to create something that nobody else ever has before, and never will again. Every wedding has it's own mix of the traditional and modern, the formal and casual, the spontaneous and rehersed. Capturing those once in a lifetime moments is what excites me everytime I pick up a camera.

If you have a discriminating taste and appreciate the artistic difference that I can provide, then Joshua Becker Photography is for you.

Screenshot20110509at12 09 06PM
Screenshot20110509at12 08 42PM
Screenshot20110509at12 09 06PM

2 Reviews for Joshua Becker Photography

Samantha · Married on 01/22/2011

Josh is the best photographer in the Rochester area for the price. When we told our DJ what photographer we were using he was beyond thrilled as Josh always goes above and beyond what is expected of him and usually stays past the time most photographers end as he wants to make sure to capture everything. He is extremely professional and the quality of his pictures were exactly what I had envisioned. He also has timely service on getting the prints back to you. I recommend him to all my friends as he thiks outside of the box than your normal every day wedding pictures and we love them.

Sent on 02/08/2011

Josh did an amazing job. He made both of us feel at ease. He didn't pressure us into doing anything we weren't comfortable with. My grandpa was in the hospital during our wedding, and Josh agreed to go with and take pictures of us visiting him. He captured so many moments that I didn't even know happened - so thankful for him!

Sent on 11/03/2014