Josh McCullock Photography

Oklahoma City, OK View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hi I'm Josh,

I'm a proud husband of 12 years and a Dad to 2 young boys. I started photographing weddings in 2004 and was immediately taken with the way each family was a new story to explore.

I'm constantly trying to grow in my craft, and I've been able to teach photography at the university level over the past few years. In those classes I emphasize to my students that technical perfection is only half of a good photograph. The real power of a photo is in how it makes you feel. Thats what I bring with me to each wedding. In the past 14 years I've photographed over 350 weddings around the US. I've learned something new at each one. Every couple, every family dynamic, every challenge, has taught me something that I take with me to the next wedding. In the end, thats what I love about what I do. I get to give something valuable to a new family and bring something valuable back to my family.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• ELIZABETH
    Elizabeth H. Married on 01/05/2021

Amazing photos!!

Josh was so amazing to work with and we love our photos! Highly recommend!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey P. Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Paul's Highly Recommend Josh McCullock!

Josh is so innovative and kind, but my main take away from my experience with him and his services was how quickly he acted in the face of adversity! We had a major storm roll in on the day of our wedding, and not only did he plan strategically on how to take pictures, but he also made sure we got every shot we wanted by purposely choosing locations where we could focus on the moment and not the climate! So thankful to Josh and recommend him HIGHLY for any special event you want captured on camera!
  • Michelle
    Michelle N. Married on 02/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down best Oklahoma Photographer! We are lucky to have him!

Josh McCullock is in plainest terms, the best in the Midwest. I am in event planning myself, and there is no one that even came to mind other than Josh for my wedding photographer, as long as he was available to do my wedding. He has such a calming demeanor about him, that it is such a joy to have him on your wedding day exuding calming vibes. We had a pretty high emotional wedding day, and Josh captured it all. Josh's goal is to help you remember what all those busy moments felt like by catching them in a photo for you to relive later. I feel all the same mixed emotions looking back at my wedding photos that I felt the day they were taken. I think the most important vendor on your day is the photographer, and that expense should not be spared, because you can't retake those photos. And there is no one better in Oklahoma than Josh. He captures who you all are and how amazing that day was!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

The Oklahoma Photobooth Company The Oklahoma Photobooth Company Photo Booths

Absolutely Amazing Work!

EVOKE EVOKE Wedding Caterers

Josh McCullock Photography is not only one of Oklahoma's top wedding photographers, they are a group you will instantly call friends. It's real life photography and they will capture it all! We promise that the second you walk into their studio, you will know you found the right people for your huge day!

107 NE 3rd St #2238, Oklahoma City, OK, 73104

Tuesday-Friday 7am-5pm
Location of (Josh McCullock Photography)

Josh McCullock Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Josh McCullock Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Josh McCullock Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Josh McCullock Photography offer?

Josh McCullock Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Josh McCullock Photography offer?

Josh McCullock Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Josh McCullock Photography offer for wedding events?

Josh McCullock Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Josh McCullock Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Josh McCullock Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding