107A NE 3rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73106 Map · Phone number

About Josh McCullock Photography

Hi I'm Josh,

I'm a proud husband of 12 years and a Dad to 2 young boys. I started photographing weddings in 2004 and was immediately taken with the way each family was a new story to explore.

I'm constantly trying to grow in my craft, and I've been able to teach photography at the university level over the past few years. In those classes I emphasize to my students that technical perfection is only half of a good photograph. The real power of a photo is in how it makes you feel. Thats what I bring with me to each wedding. In the past 14 years I've photographed over 350 weddings around the US. I've learned something new at each one. Every couple, every family dynamic, every challenge, has taught me something that I take with me to the next wedding. In the end, thats what I love about what I do. I get to give something valuable to a new family and bring something valuable back to my family.

Follow Josh McCullock Photography on

Josh McCullock Photography 6
Josh McCullock Photography 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Paul · Getting married on 06/06/2020

The Paul's Highly Recommend Josh McCullock!

Josh is so innovative and kind, but my main take away from my experience with him and his services was how quickly he acted in the face of adversity! We had a major storm roll in on the day of our wedding, and not only did he plan strategically on how to take pictures, but he also made sure we got every shot we wanted by purposely choosing locations where we could focus on the moment and not the climate! So thankful to Josh and recommend him HIGHLY for any special event you want captured on camera!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Nunley · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Hands down best Oklahoma Photographer! We are lucky to have him!

Josh McCullock is in plainest terms, the best in the Midwest. I am in event planning myself, and there is no one that even came to mind other than Josh for my wedding photographer, as long as he was available to do my wedding. He has such a calming demeanor about him, that it is such a joy to have him on your wedding day exuding calming vibes. We had a pretty high emotional wedding day, and Josh captured it all. Josh's goal is to help you remember what all those busy moments felt like by catching them in a photo for you to relive later. I feel all the same mixed emotions looking back at my wedding photos that I felt the day they were taken. I think the most important vendor on your day is the photographer, and that expense should not be spared, because you can't retake those photos. And there is no one better in Oklahoma than Josh. He captures who you all are and how amazing that day was!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Josh McCullock Photography 8

Jewel Jiang · Married on 06/16/2019

Josh is Amazing!

Josh was amazing. We saw his photos on Instagram and immediately fell in love with his style and decided to fly him over to New York to shoot our wedding. That turned out to be the best decision. On the day of you couldn't feel his presence but somehow he seemed to always be at the right places at the right time to take the best photos. We cannot recommend him more!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Josh McCullock Photography 9
    Josh McCullock Photography 10

Josh McCullock Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• The Oklahoma Photobooth Company
    The Oklahoma Photobooth Company Photo Booths

Absolutely Amazing Work!

• EVOKE Mobile Coffee
    EVOKE Mobile Coffee Wedding Caterers

Josh McCullock Photography is not only one of Oklahoma's top wedding photographers, they are a group you will instantly call friends. It's real life photography and they will capture it all! We promise that the second you walk into their studio, you will know you found the right people for your huge day!

• 107A NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, 73106 See on map