44 James St., Medford, MA 02155 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Joseph's Transportation

Joseph's Transportation has been a leader in the transportation industry for over 50 years. We pride ourselves on providing superior service for your special day! Our wide variety of vehicles makes our fleet one of the best in New England. We have all of your transportation needs from sedans and traditional limousines, to our trolley, limo bus, mini coaches, motor coaches, and more. Let Joseph's make your wedding day stand out from the rest. Just sit back, relax, and let Joseph's do the driving.

Follow Joseph's Transportation on

6 Reviews for Joseph's Transportation

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rioux · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent!

Joseph's was a great choice for my wedding! We used the 40 passenger bus to pick up our family and wedding party from the hotel, then the bus stayed on site all night until we were ready to return. We had more guests with us for the return trip and the size of the bus worked out well. The price was super reasonable compared to the other 5 or 6 quotes I received. I also called in advance to see if Joseph's would allow our dog to ride with us on the first leg, since she was our flower dog. I was afraid they wouldn't allow it, but it turned out to be no problem and worked perfectly! Definitely saved us from having to transport her separately, which would have been a real headache. I was very happy with the service overall and would recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Casey · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Joseph's Transportation leading up to the wedding date was fabulous. They called the week before our wedding to double check on times and locations for the day of the wedding. Their prices are easy to compare and were the absolute best prices for a quality service that I found during my extensive search! We ended up hiring a 40 passenger coach to bring the bridal party to the ceremony (bridesmaids, groomsman, and families) and then it made multiple trips to and from the hotel to pick up guests! We had Mike driving us and he really went above and beyond for us. He made an extra trip to the hotel after the wedding so that myself and the bridal party could finish gathering up some items without making the rest of the wedding guests wait around for us. He showed up to pick us up early because he noticed the traffic was getting bad - he really cared about taking care of myself and my family that day. The coach was immaculate and a few of our guests commented that it was a "luxury" to be able to ride in it. Honestly though, any company can have a beautiful fleet of vehicles, but it means nothing if the service, the employees, and your driver aren't the best of the best to go along with it. Joseph's Transportation will definitely be used by my family for years to come for future weddings, transportation needs, or other events! Just book with Joseph's now and stop reading reviews :)

Sent on 07/02/2017

Aileen · Married on 07/18/2015

Great vendor! We used them for transporting our wedding guests from hotels to our reception venue and back. I got quotes from about 10 places (not kidding) and they were the best price with the most flexible scheduling options. Easy to work with, very responsive, and everything ran smoothly the day of the event.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Joseph's Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Standard Limo
    Motor Coach
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    Trolley
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    4+ Hours

Real Weddings

• 44 James St. Medford, 02155 See on map
    8007560000 (Other Phone Number)
    7813957100 (Fax Number)