3662 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Jersey City, NJ 07307 Map · Phone number

About Joseph's Florist

Joseph’s Florist is a family owned florist established in 1968, who is committed to the highest quality, exceptional customer service, competitive pricing and creating lasting relationships. We are based in Jersey City, NJ, serving most of New Jersey counties. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority and we will work closely with you to ensure your floral design on your special day is all that you’ve ever dreamed of!

We are happy to work with any budget, whether you are looking for just a few delicate ceremony and personal flowers to elegant floral table designs or all of the above, we have you covered.

Joseph’s Florist has adorned venues such as; The Liberty House, Maritime Parc, Venetian, Seasons, Battello, Shadowbrook and many more.

Please stop in or give us a call at (201) 792-1065 to set up a consultation. We look forward to working with you and creating an event to be remembered!

kinga6
kinga6
9c7da52c 2ef6 4295 a573 4829cfcb12c7

20 Reviews for Joseph's Florist

Rebecca · Married on 10/23/2015

Joseph's Florist was incredible from start to finish. While sitting down with Denise and describing what I had envisioned for our wedding she really listened and understood my vision. She helped me narrow down colors and variety of flowers as it is an overwhelming choice.The decorations at the wedding venue(gazebo), bouquets for bridesmaids and myself and centerpieces were all beautiful. I can't say enough about how happy I was with my experience with Joseph's Florist. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/14/2016

jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

I worked with Denise and I cannot say enough kind things about her! She did an absolutely beautiful job on my centerpieces and bouquets and she was patient and adapted well to my needs. I was planning my wedding from Minnesota and she responded to my many calls and texts and knew how to make my vision come to life! The cala lillies were gorgeous! And her prices are amazing! Please please please call Denise, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Joseph's Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! So glad to hear how happy you were with your flower decor!

jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Working with Josephs Florist was a seamless and stress free experience! Denise was absolutely wonderful considering I was planning a long distance wedding (living in Minnesota and getting married in Jersey) and we only had one face to face meeting to discuss my ideas. Denise knew exactly the feel I was going for with my wedding and was also able to play mediator between my mother and I (we often disagreed :)). She created samples and sent me pictures based on my ideas and was open to my changes and responded quickly to me which made me feel even more at ease during the experience. On my wedding day, I entered the venue and was blown away! The centerpieces were beautiful! And the bouquets were even more beautiful! I knew that I had put my trust in the right person. And my mother....she still talks about how a woman almost tackled her in the lobby of the hotel after the wedding asking where she had gotten such a beautiful centerpiece because her daughter is getting married and she wants something just as beautiful! Needless to say, my mother is also a fan of Josephs Florist!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Award

Joseph's Florist FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 3662 John F. Kennedy Blvd. Jersey City, 07307 See on map