1762 SE Mansfield St, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952 Map · Phone number

About Joseph Keith Photography

Congratulations on finding that special person that you want to spend the rest of your life with!

The coming days will be filled with magic and love as you plan for one of the most memorable events in your marriage. I understand the excitement your experiencing as you make the decisions that will make your wedding day the best reflection of your love for each other.

By now you may have chosen the perfect dress, the most beautiful cake, and just the right menu, now it's time to choose the best photographer for you. I want you to feel like we are family, so you can relax and just enjoy each other and your special day. I will make sure that the special memories of this day will last a lifetime.

Like most quality photographers I only take a select amount of weddings each year to ensure quality over quantity. Availability is limited.

For pricing on weddings please go to the contact page and submit your info for the details.

Now let's get started! Please go to the contact page, on the website and fill out the info and we will be speaking to you soon!

a0cd7ad6b504da29 1228353424512 Hot couple 0135a1final
a0cd7ad6b504da29 1228353424512 Hot couple 0135a1final

2 Reviews for Joseph Keith Photography

Ashley K · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

I contacted Joseph after finding his kijiji add online. My husband and I sent him an email to meet up with him and see some of his work. He was very responsive and flexible to meet when it was good for us as we live outside of Winnipeg. His basement is full of his work and he had many photo options to show us. We booked him for our date and gave him a damage deposit then. We were very pleased with his professionalism and flexibility. He was willing to drive out to Richer and spend most of the day with us. We had one more meeting a week before the wedding and went over specifics of what we would like photographed. He definitely pulled through for us. He got to our house to photograph the girls getting ready at noon and stayed until it was dark around 10-1030. He made sure to get all the photos with the family and wedding party we liked. It took about 25-30 days to get our photos back and we are so happy with them! He definitely knows what he is doing and how to position everyone to make the photos look great! I would highly recommend him as he is thorough, professional and pleasant to work with!
    Thanks again Joseph!

Sent on 07/29/2019

c · Married on 04/10/2010

0.0

This photographer took my money and DID NOT provide me with what are written contract agreed on. I did get digital images after hounding him for almost 3 months, which were not properly edited. I do not have an album which I paid for as outlined in my contract. I proofed it but it never .I got married 4/10 as of 2/11 I still do not have it. I I have gotten an attorney and will be sueing him for breach of contract. If you need an honest review, please email me cgruse@gmail.com

Sent on 02/06/2011