Skokie, IL 60076 Map · Phone number

About Joseph Kang Photography

Our goal is to photograph your wedding as naturally and as honestly as possible while capturing real moments and emotions. We strive to allow the personalities of each couple and the connection between them inform the portraits and to do something new and unique with every wedding.

660272694uMvzRX3
Untitled1
091107angeldonnie20

7 Reviews for Joseph Kang Photography

Payal · Married on 03/13/2016

Joseph Kang was one of the best vendors we chose for our wedding! Based on his work we had seen by him, we knew from the beginning that we wanted him to capture our wedding. He excels in capturing moments to last you a lifetime! Having went through all the pictures, I felt like we relived the entire day again! He is very professional to work with, laid back and flexible on the day of the wedding. I cannot say enough how much we love our pictures. I would recommend him to anyone looking to capture their memories of their big day. Joe, THANK YOU so much for the wonderful pictures and your exceptional service!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Karishma · Married on 11/06/2015

We received our photos yesterday and are speechless by how wonderful they are! Joe is such a great guy! He is talented, creative, caring, genuine, and knows how to make a bride and groom look spectacular! He came all the way to Florida for our destination wedding and even hired someone local so that we could have two photographers. Joe did everything to accommodate us and I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 01/10/2016
  • Mona

Mona · Married on 08/31/2013

Joseph was recommended to me by a friend. After I saw his work of some acquaintances' wedding, I knew I had to have him as our photographer! Photography was one of the top three items for me and my husband as we were budgeting and Joseph was the FIRST vendor we called to book. We called him over a year in advance, met with him for coffee and he showed us his portfolio. He is very nice and though he may seem quiet at times and not necessarily the best photography 'coach' as to what to do in the photos…his magic with the camera is so evident once you see the pics. His prices for his level of expertise and artistry are very reasonable compared to what's in the market. We would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/08/2014

Joseph Kang Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount