Joseph Kang Photography Reviews

7 | Skokie, IL

7 Reviews for Joseph Kang Photography

Payal · Married on 03/13/2016

Joseph Kang was one of the best vendors we chose for our wedding! Based on his work we had seen by him, we knew from the beginning that we wanted him to capture our wedding. He excels in capturing moments to last you a lifetime! Having went through all the pictures, I felt like we relived the entire day again! He is very professional to work with, laid back and flexible on the day of the wedding. I cannot say enough how much we love our pictures. I would recommend him to anyone looking to capture their memories of their big day. Joe, THANK YOU so much for the wonderful pictures and your exceptional service!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Karishma · Married on 11/06/2015

We received our photos yesterday and are speechless by how wonderful they are! Joe is such a great guy! He is talented, creative, caring, genuine, and knows how to make a bride and groom look spectacular! He came all the way to Florida for our destination wedding and even hired someone local so that we could have two photographers. Joe did everything to accommodate us and I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 01/10/2016
  • Mona

Mona · Married on 08/31/2013

Joseph was recommended to me by a friend. After I saw his work of some acquaintances' wedding, I knew I had to have him as our photographer! Photography was one of the top three items for me and my husband as we were budgeting and Joseph was the FIRST vendor we called to book. We called him over a year in advance, met with him for coffee and he showed us his portfolio. He is very nice and though he may seem quiet at times and not necessarily the best photography 'coach' as to what to do in the photos…his magic with the camera is so evident once you see the pics. His prices for his level of expertise and artistry are very reasonable compared to what's in the market. We would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/08/2014

Esther · Married on 07/24/2010

Joe is great to work with, laid back. We loved our engagement pics. He drove us around and took us to several great locations for pics. We're still waiting for our wedding pics, can't wait to see them. I would definitely recommend Joe to everyone!!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Megha · Married on 09/12/2009

Joe was amazing from the engagement session to the wedding. For the engagement session, we went on a four hour session around the city and he had a sneak peak of pictures THE SAME NIGHT and all the pictures to us in a week -- they were amazing and really captured us as a couple. During the wedding Joe was everywhere we needed him to be and captured all the moments. We had over 1500 pictures edited and will have all of them given to us in three months. Additionally, he put together a slideshow that we could share with our guests and everyone LOVED it. We loved working with him � his personality and low key, nice nature totally matched ours as a couple and we felt very comfortable working with him. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/13/2009

oana · Married on 09/06/2008

3.0

Joe was awesome!! We didnt get all the pictures yet, but we loooove everything we've seen so far. Also he was very professional and fun to work with. He was a little pricey, but we dont regret our decision to have him as our photographer

Sent on 10/02/2008

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2008

2.2
      0.0
      2.0

I've been meaning to write this review for a long time!! We got married in October of 2008. We had our engagement pictures and wedding pictures taken by Joe. We had a GREAT relationship with him and he even said we were some of his most favortie clients. We are very laid back! HOWEVER, once he took our wedding photos he fell off the face of the earth. He didn't respond to any of our e-mails or phone calls, inquiring about our pictures for MONTHS! We were afraid something happened to our pictures or to Joe! My father-in-law ended up having to drive to his home and speak to his mother to find out what was going on with his unresponsiveness. He had no excuse, just a casual apology for not getting back to us. We waited 6 months to get our wedding pictures. He was supposed to do our wedding album, but again never responded to our efforts to get in touch with him. It was absolutley ridiculous and so very disappointing, since we really enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 02/24/2011