Jose Ybarra Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Most Popular Price

I am glad that you want to learn more about me. I believe that the basis for everything in life is communication. From this we gain trust and security. Trust is what we all long to have in all interactions we take part in. This world is changing, it is becoming a world where everything is becoming commoditized. I still believe in being personable and providing a good experience.

My background in computers really helped set me apart from other photographers. Leveraging technology allows me to get the pictures I take in front of my clients before their wedding reception is over. My brides often take their laptop on their honeymoon because they know I will email them something special shortly after their wedding is over.

I always give 110% to ensure I get the absolute best images possible. These photos are your special moments, and I will give you nothing short of special. I guarantee my photos will not only help you cherish your moments forever but also leave you wanting more! My pricing is very reasonable, and I can always accommodate packages for your budget.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,899

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,300

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

Shaleen V. Married on 10/23/2021

Jose has done it once again!

This is our 2nd time having Jose as our photographer and he continues to surprise us. Just like the first time we worked with him, his turnaround time is unbeatable! He is so creative with his art, and was able to put everyone at ease. We received so many compliments for our wedding photos and we love to show them off!
  • Madeline
    Madeline D. Married on 10/15/2021

Wonderful photographer!!

Jose was our photographer for our wedding day and I'm so glad he was. He spent the entire day with us and and made the trip down to south jersey to be part of our special day!! The day itself went by so fast and there was a lot going on but I felt he captured our wedding perfectly!! He was extremely professional, calm, courteous and innovative in the ways he photographed. Jose was even able to deliver our images in a little over a week, which I didn't expect! I highly recommend Jose as a wedding photographer and am so happy he was able to photograph our wedding day! The pictures came out beautifully and I will treasure them for years to come.
    Colleen H. Married on 10/09/2021

100% recommend

Jose and his assistant were amazing on our small wedding/elopement day. We had a limited amount of time and they got right to work as soon as we arrived. They were professional, provided great direction to us, and beautifully captured every moment of our day. They completely understood the "feel" we were looking for and were accomodating and friendly to my family. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!! Thank you 😊

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Wedding Planners

Knot Just Wedding Events LLC had the pleasure of working with Jose Ybarra and as a wedding planner i feel this company is extemely professional and great to work with. The photos are gorgeous, you will not be disappointed!

Clifton, NJ, 07011
2014789245
Location of (Jose Ybarra Photography)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding