Jose Ybarra Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

I am glad that you want to learn more about me. I believe that the basis for everything in life is communication. From this we gain trust and security. Trust is what we all long to have in all interactions we take part in. This world is changing, it is becoming a world where everything is becoming commoditized. I still believe in being personable and providing a good experience.

My background in computers really helped set me apart from other photographers. Leveraging technology allows me to get the pictures I take in front of my clients before their wedding reception is over. My brides often take their laptop on their honeymoon because they know I will email them something special shortly after their wedding is over.

I always give 110% to ensure I get the absolute best images possible. These photos are your special moments, and I will give you nothing short of special. I guarantee my photos will not only help you cherish your moments forever but also leave you wanting more! My pricing is very reasonable, and I can always accommodate packages for your budget.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alexa
    Alexa B. Married on 11/04/2022

The Wedding Video of our Dreams

Jose went above and beyond for our wedding video since the first day we connected. He is a professional with a warm heart and a passion for this field. The day of the wedding him and his crew made me feel comfortable and we had a blast all day. He sent us our video in under a month and we were blown away! Family and friends keep comparing it to a Netflix trailer and I agree. I could not imagine not having this video to look back on forever. If you book Jose for your wedding you will not be disappointed, I promise!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 08/22/2022

Never disappoints!

Once again, Jose made us feel feel so comfortable and captured some beautiful and real moments. Our pictures turned out better than we could have expected. I highly recommend Jose. This is our second time working with him and will definitely book him again! Thank you Jose!
  • Ryan
    Ryan M. Married on 08/13/2022

Hands Down Best Photographer/Videographer Experience

Jose and the team were hands down the best investment of our wedding day. From planning to execution everything ran smoothly. Jose was very professional and really helped us think through the shots and what we needed for the wedding day. Jose and the team went above and beyond and we couldn't be more thankful for the images and videos we have from our special day. If you are looking for someone who will take the time, really care and make you feel comfortable on your special day then they are your guys. We have had numerous family and friends give us compliments on our pictures, and they absolutely love the video JY Photography put together for us. We are so glad we have these beautiful photos to look back on forever! Jose and the team really care about their job and love what they do, and it truly shows. Highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding to book them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Knot Just Weddings Events Knot Just Weddings Events Wedding Planners

Knot Just Wedding Events LLC had the pleasure of working with Jose Ybarra and as a wedding planner i feel this company is extemely professional and great to work with. The photos are gorgeous, you will not be disappointed!

Clifton, NJ, 07011
2014789245
Location of (Jose Ybarra Photography)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding