Jose Ybarra Photography Reviews

41 | Clifton, NJ

41 Reviews for Jose Ybarra Photography

Colleen H. 路 Getting married on 10/09/2021

100% recommend

Jose and his assistant were amazing on our small wedding/elopement day. We had a limited amount of time and they got right to work as soon as we arrived. They were professional, provided great direction to us, and beautifully captured every moment of our day. They completely understood the "feel" we were looking for and were accomodating and friendly to my family. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!! Thank you 馃槉

Sent on 10/06/2020

Talia 路 Getting married on 07/06/2021

A pleasure to work with!

Working with Jose for my wedding photoshoot was great from start to finish. The quality of work was amazing and the he was able to make my husband and I feel comfortable throughout the entire process - we highly recommend him

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Daniela

Daniela D. 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Photographer/ Videographer

From the moment Jose knocked on my door, I knew we made the right decision to book with him. Not only was he professional, but so were his colleagues! Super friendly and just amazing people. Not to mention that my photos are by far the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. I highly recommend them !!!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Brian 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn鈥檛 have chosen a better photographer!

Jose is very professional and our guests loved all the photos from our big day. He made us very feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our friends and family loved Jose as well and we look forward to working with him again at future events.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Jessy 路 Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing & professional

Jose and his assistant were incredible. They scouted the location to find the perfect shot for each part of our wedding. He knew all the right poses and shots needed to make the perfect album. He captured every detail so perfectly. I already have and will continue to recommend him And send his contact out!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Jessy

Jessy C. 路 Married on 10/02/2020

Professional with excellent photography skills

Jose was awesome to work with! He was the perfect choice for our wedding! He found beauty in aspects of our home that I could never have imagined. He truly made the memories of our wedding amazing! I will refer him every chance I get

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Kimberley

Kimberley M. 路 Married on 09/27/2020

Highly recommend

Jose and his team were easy to work with and not only very professional but also perfectionists. I felt they really cared to get great shots. You can tell they take pride in what they do. They were experienced in all aspects of the wedding day and made me feel comfortable.

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Garen

Garen Y. 路 Married on 09/25/2020

Amazing experience

Jose and his partner are amazing! Their professionalism is unmatched and their humor calmed our nerves throughout the whole wedding day. Absolutely recommend him to anybody for photography. 10/10

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Janice

Janice H. 路 Married on 08/16/2020

Jose is a Rockstar !!!!

I have to say that from beginning to end Jose was so wonderful to work with. He listened to all of my needs and wants, made sure that everything was taken care of, provided me we all the material to make sure that all my check boxes were checked. We were scheduled to get marry in 2021, decided to make it sooner because of covid and there was no inconveniences with Jose. HE MADE IT HAPPEN!!! Our day was so magical and the fact that Jose captured the Most breath taking photos was the cherry on top. I will forever recommend Jose and his amazing team to my friends and family. You better believe moving forward this will be my go to, to capture the important celebrations in our life. My husband and I felt so comfortable and confident through the whole process. We loved Jos茅 and appreciate everything he did for our wedding !

Sent on 09/03/2020

Raul M. 路 Married on 06/13/2020

Great experience all around makes you feel super comfortable.

Super attentive, detailed oriented, super professional.

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Atena

Atena V. 路 Married on 04/24/2020

An expert in catching the little moments

Jose came through in photographing our little intimate ceremony on 11/6/2020 after having to cancel and reschedule our wedding to 2021. He was super accommodating in that aspect and was available for this micro-wedding if you will. While we were focusing on taking pictures with everyone present, most of our favorites were the little moments in between that he captured on photo. I'm truly grateful for his expertise and look forward to working with him again next year for the "big" one.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine 路 Married on 04/12/2020

Amazing! Phenomenal!

Jose was everything we could have asked for and more. From the moment we chose Jose to do our wedding videography, he provided us top tier service. He was flexible and fit us in last minute to shoot a pre-wedding video we wanted to show at the wedding! There were a few times we requested some minor changes and it never came off as a problem for Jose. He was willing to go above and beyond to satisfy us. The day of our wedding, he was able to capture our big day as beautiful as ever. He was very patient with us and our bridal party. He did a phenomenal job giving us ideas on how to pose and such. Our wedding highlight reel is so beautifully created. Thank you so much Jose. You really have given us a memory for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Lorena

Lorena P. 路 Married on 02/16/2020

Jose & team are the best!

My experience with Jose and his team was amazing!! They were so easy to work with. From the very beginning Jose was available to answer all my questions and provided great advice on preparing the timeline. I received my pictures and videos soon after my wedding and we鈥檙e obsessed! I can鈥檛 say enough about how great our experience was. The end product was flawless. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly 路 Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing photos and so fun to work with!!

Jose is such a pleasure to work with! His work is amazing and so creative and we had so much fun working with him. He made it so easy for us and really captured all the most important moments and his work speaks volumes in our photos. We keep getting so many compliments on how kick ass our pictures are. I HIGHLY recommend !!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Jennifer 路 Married on 11/01/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding

Jose and his team were an absolute dream to work with. They made my husband and I so comfortable with the whole process and delivered the BEST pictures ever. Both my husband and I have never really looked forward to pictures but as soon as we saw these, we were so in love. There were so many incredible ones that we still don't have a favorite photo. Not to mention, we got our entire photo collection while we were still on our honeymoon. We are so happy we chose to work with Jose for our big day and can not say enough great things about him and his work. I 10 out of 5 recommend Jose Ybarra photography.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Eda 路 Married on 11/01/2019

Eda & Matt

Jose was an amazing videographer for our wedding. He was patient, creating and helped us get the best angles. We had a long wedding day and he was completely okay with it and energetic to the end. When I requested a change to our highlight video he was completely understand and did everything to satisfy us. The video came out amazing and brought tears to my eyes. It was a perfect recap of our wedding day. He was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to a anyone I know looking for this service.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Maria C. 路 Married on 08/18/2019

Phenomenal Job !!

One of the best decisions my husband and I did was to contract Jose Ybarra and his team to do the video and photography for our wedding. From the beginning, Jose has been extremely helpful, flexible, and understanding. The best thing about working with Jose and his team was that they remained calm, composed, and professional throughout the entire hectic day that is a wedding, which helped us feel very relaxed. We want to give a special thank you to his team Tiffany (photographer) and Chris (videographer) for working so amazingly together and making us laugh throughout the entire day. Other than the special bond we built together throughout the entire wedding process, Jose, Tiffany, and Chris produced beautiful work. My husband and I are completely enamored with the photos and videos. Even our friends and family complimented us on how great they were at putting everyone at ease and how beautiful the pictures came out. They truly captured all aspects of our special day including finding the time to capture some amazing photos of our dog. So thank you again Jose, Tiffany, and Chris, I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Drea

Drea 路 Married on 08/04/2019

My wedding day!!

I had an amazing experience with Jose. Not only was he all about video graphing the best shots he could possibly get, he even threw ideas out there, an was prepared to create some great shots that we would have never though of. His flexibility and his way of making us not feel stressed was key to making the day feel smooth especially when he played a key part in our very special day. I can鈥檛 thank you enough and would recommend him to anyone who wants amazing videos of anything that means a lot to them!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Brooke 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Best day ever

I cannot even express how happy I am I chose Jose to be one of the biggest parts of my wedding! He is super friendly and makes you feel really comfortable! I literally felt like I had my friend videotaping me all day! He captured the best day of mine and my husbands life so beautifully! I couldn鈥檛 recommend him enough! Oh and also the turn around for getting my video back was so quick which I was not expecting! Thank you again Jose!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Brittani

Brittani 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Over the top professional!

Jose Ybarra and his team were nothing short of incredible. While your wedding day can be extremely chaotic, having vendors who are patient, accommodating, and professional is important and is truly what helps your day go smoothly; this is exactly what Jose and his team brought to our wedding day. We knew we were in the best of hands from the first phone call up until the close of our reception. Due to the limited time in our schedule, Jose even offered to stay late to get in a few extra shots, which was incredibly generous of him! Jose and his team made us feel comfortable, made us laugh, and helped to capture all of our special moments on the biggest day of our lives. We recommend Jose Ybarra Photography to any bride and groom looking to work with a top notch photography/videography team who is willing to go above and beyond to accommodate you in all ways possible.

Thank you Jose Ybarra Photography for exceeding all of our expectations!

Brittani and Robert Cornman

Sent on 09/30/2019

Michael 路 Married on 04/19/2019

Flexible, Attentive, Thorough

I hired Jose about a week before my actual wedding. He was flexible and willing to work with our budget and ended up being one of our best decisions. He was prompt, thorough and I can only imagine how gorgeous our video will be. He had great suggestions for shots and even pulled out his camera and provided us with some unexpected stunning photos. So if you're looking for both photo and video Jose is a great choice! I can't wait to see our video and relive the memories thanks to Jose and his team!

Thanks again!

Shannon C.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Betsy 路 Married on 04/06/2019

The best!!!

We hired Jose for our wedding next year, and the package includes engagement pictures which we had done recently. I cannot reccomend Jose enough. He let us chose the date and location of the shoot, and was super flexible. He goes above and beyond to get every shot imaginable - he even stopped us as we were walking to our car because he envisioned a great picture! He edited and returned all of the pictures literally OVERNIGHT! We are thrilled with the way they came out and can鈥檛 wait for him to shoot our wedding photos and video. Do not hesitate to book Jose Ybarra Photography - you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Kembly

Kembly A. 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Costa Rica destination wedding

Jose and his team have surpassed my expectations. A destination wedding can be scary because most planning is done blind folded. While everything was new and unknown for both myself and Jose鈥檚 team, they handled everything so smoothly. They are also very talented and it just doesn鈥檛 get better than that! Both my sister鈥檚 wedding and my wedding two days later at the same resort were handled so well. I love the work I have seen so far and am looking forward to the rest! Highly recommend Jose and team. Best of the best!!! 10 stars for them!!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy P. 路 Married on 02/21/2019

Amazing work!

My sister and I had destination weddings on the same week and decided to take our own videographer and photographer, it was the best decision we made. The team is so professional, incredibly talented, and such a pleasure to be around. My husband and I asked last minute to get a night shot in the ocean and without any hesistation they figured out how to get the right lighting and made it happen. Overall great experience!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Clarissa 路 Married on 12/07/2018

Phenomenal

There are not enough adjectives to accurately describe how incredible Jose and his team are. They work seamlessly together and are ready for anything the event may throw at them. Jose and his team photographed and videoed our wedding day and I couldn鈥檛 be happier with the results. They were professional but friendly, always ready with a new idea to make the photos really special. They were also discreet while capturing each important moment throughout the ceremony. They bounced around the reception with ease and worked great with our other vendors for some unique shots. I also got my pictures back within DAYS after the wedding... I wasn鈥檛 expecting anything for weeks! The photos are absolutely stunning!

Sent on 12/12/2018