Jordan Imhoff Photography

Crystal Lake, IL View map
$4,950 Most Popular Price

$4,950 Most Popular Price

Hi, we're Jordan and Meg Imhoff, and we are fine art wedding photographers in the Chicago area.

We love life.

We love light.

We love each other.

We love our family.

We love to travel.

And, we love to capture the love and light we see in others.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,950

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Bailey
    Bailey M. Married on 06/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Remember you spend the most time with the Photographer on your big day

If you want a professional, friendly couple, who have a sense of humor AND produces top-notch high quality photos, then book this couple! We had so much fun shooting with them. They did both our engagement photoshoot and wedding day and we plan on using them for family photos in the future. Guests at our wedding were coming up to us complimenting on how friendly the photographers were. Some even wanted to know where we found them and if they do other types of photography (spoiler, they do). Out of all our vendors, their payment portal was the EASIEST to use. We could make payments whenever, in whatever increments we wanted. There was NO stress when it came to this couple. They were one of the few vendors that we could book and not have to worry about because we knew they were going to show up on time ready to go, all their equipment on hand with smiles on their faces. They are just a really fun couple and they made us feel comfortable and they were a huge part of both my husband and I having a great time on our wedding day. We laughed so much with them.
  • Krissy
    Krissy L. Married on 07/10/2021

You’re search is over!

If you are looking for fun, kind, and passionate photographers that capture your day beautifully then your search is over!

Jordan and Meg were amazing to work with for our wedding at the Danada House. From communication as we planned the big day to being flexible with photos on our rainy wedding day, they do it all! When I had a last minute issue with my veil minutes before walking down the aisle, Meg even jumped in as a hair stylist to save the day :-) Our whole wedding party and family were so complimentary of their professionalism and clear passion for their craft.

Thank you Jordan and Meg for helping to make our big day a dream come true and for capturing memories that will last a lifetime!
  • Mica
    Mica D. Married on 08/23/2019

Best Decision I Made!

Jordan and Meg were hands down the best decision I made while planning my wedding. Even my other vendors that had worked them previously raved about them! Their bright, light, and natural photos are truly a reflection of themselves, and from the first call we had, we knew we were in good hands. I fell in love with their photos instantly, and while we scheduled an engagement shoot so that my husband and I would be more comfortable in front of the camera, there is no need to worry with Jordan behind the lens. They are the sweetest and I can not recommend working with them enough (plus, I stare at my wedding and engagement photos daily, 2 months later!).
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Events by L Events by L Wedding Planners

We get excited anytime we get to work with Jordan Imhoff Photography! What an amazing team! We can honestly say with conviction that these are some of THE NICEST and most professional people in the business. The photos and experience they bring to any event is bar non and the results are beyond breathtaking! Highly recommended by Events by L.

Crystal Lake, 60012
Location of (Jordan Imhoff Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding