Charlottesville, VA 22911 Map · Phone number

About Jordan Baker Photography

We are adventurers.

We shoot with film.

We are Volkswagen enthusiasts.

We are curious.

We like to learn.

Jordan has a mustache.

A big one.

We approach our art with passion.

We strive every day to make life a wonderful adventure.

Our hope is to inspire others to do the same.

Follow Jordan Baker Photography on

Jordan Baker Photography 3
Jordan Baker Photography 4

Katharine Cocco · Married on 08/13/2016

Three years later

I just realized I never posted a review for the wedding that Jordan and Aneila shot for us in Philly in August of 2016. Combating the worst in glaring sunshine and plastic cup-melting heat, they were on the ball at every step of the way, graciously directing posed photos, but mostly being ready to capture all the most emotional moments of our wedding. Looking back, the posed photos are beautiful, but the picture of me and my dad crying while we dance brings all that emotion flowing back. If you book these two, be ready to have a record of your most meaningful moments. I felt like they were in love with the art and the experience much more than just a "job." Thanks Jordan and Aneila!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Jordan Baker Photography 5
    Jordan Baker Photography 6
    Jordan Baker Photography 7
    Jordan Baker Photography 8

Diana · Married on 10/24/2015

I didn't know Jordan and Aneila before searching for wedding photographers - I'm so happy we found them! They are an extremely awesome couple. Their photography packages are extremely wedding budget friendly. I love that they work with film and digital - they are so talented! Jordan was quick with replies to any questions I had. They even adventured to a city close to me and my husband so we could meet and take engagement photos. It was a pleasure to work with them and I hope to work with them again one day. It's one thing to just hire photographers but it's another thing to hire photographers who feel like friends!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Julie · Married on 08/18/2012

Jordan Baker and his wife travelled to Franklin, PA to photograph our daughter's wedding. They were very easy to work with and very accommodating. They worked hard to get "just the right shots" before the wedding and they were very unobtrusive during the ceremony.

We are waiting to see the final pictures but have enjoyed the teasers. Jordan does amazing things with black and white photographs.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Jordan Baker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,991.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,602.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal
    Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal Wedding Dresses

Jordan Baker Photography takes absolutely stunning photos that really capture the true beauty of each moment in every couple's special day!