Jonathan's Portraits

Brookfield, WI View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

About Jonathan's Portraits

Jonathan's Portraits provides destination AND home town wedding photography services to couples in their location of choice. As a second generation professional photographer, Jonathan learned his passion for photographing people at a young age, while working side by side with his father, the largest portrait photographer in the Midwest. Jonathan's father opened his portrait studio in 1939, after studying with Photographic Icon, Ansel Adams.

Jonathan bought the business from his father in 1993. The World is his studio.

Jonathan photographs in an open-minded and creative style to satisfy the taste of all clients. He loves to play on the surrounding environment, architecture, nature and natural sunlight to capture the couples true connection. Enjoy photos near the greatest landmarks of your destination or at the places that mean the most to you. Jonathan has photographed events all over the country, from Hawaii to D.C, and Canada to Cancun.

Services Offered:

Jonathan is available through every moment of your engagement to your last dance. Working with an A-la Carte system, He photographs both your engagement photos and wedding day, making sure to capture every guest and small detail.

Wedding Services Include:

• High-res images
  • Multiple locations
  • Sunrise Session
  • Engagement Session
  • Boudoir Session
  • Liability insurance
  • 80+ years of Established professional photography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Sydney
    Sydney K. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Truly an amazing engagement picture experience

We absolutely love Jon and his daughter Brittany!! They are amazing! We just had our engagement pictures with him, and he did a fantastic job! He truly made us look amazing! The pictures turned out better than we ever imagined! We can’t wait for our wedding!!
  • Crystal
    Crystal S. Married on 12/28/2021

Have to hire!!!

Loved working with Jonathan and Brittany they captured all the moments and made them come to life can't wait to showcase their exceptional work!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Jonathan's Portraits 1
Gift

Past Customers!

Refer your friends for photography with Jonathan, and receive 10% of their total back in CASH!*

*Call Jonathan for details:

Brittany Roob
Brittany Roob
Studio Manager

Hi!

My name is Brittany, and I am Jonathan's daughter.

I grew up learning the business watching my grandfather and father work together in their studios. Soaking up their friendly interactions with clients and learning their beautiful compositions with their posing. I knew as a little girl that I wanted to work side by side with them when I grew up.

Art and Painting came natural to me, and when it came time to for college, I chose to go into Fine Arts and learn from the Old Masters at the collegiate level. My grandfather told me to learn from the classics and learn business - so that is what I did.

I have worked side by side with my father more closely over the past two years, however I can remember being 10 years old helping him out at weddings and at the Wisconsin State Fair booth, that we have maintained since 1968.

My grandfather passed away a few years before I was ready to dive into the family business, yet he gave me fond photography and business lessons during the 31 years that he was part of my life.

Currently, working side by side with my mom and dad in the business is the most fulfilling career that I have ever held.

Not only do I love to work with the bridal couples from beginning through end, I LOVE the relationships that I get to build with them, and I LOVE these moments creating the most special day for others, along side my dad.

From the initial introductions to the final social media posts, to planning of the wedding day agenda, fixing the brides veil and straightening the groom's pocket square; I help with all aspects of the event. As a second photographer, I focus on the special details.

I look forward to working with you on your special day.

Wendy Roob
Wendy Roob
Office Manager

I married into the Roob Family Photography business in 1980, and stepped into the financial side of the business when Jonathan and I bought the business from his father in 1993.

To this day, I maintain all of the behind the scenes office, invoicing and client files.

Helping my husband and daughter take our photography business to the next level is my main prioity.

Jonathan Roob
Jonathan Roob
Owner / CEO

I am a family man, married for 40 years, with two daughters, one son and two twin grand boys.
I am an up beat, positive influencer and a joker at heart.
I love to capture peoples true, genuine heart beat with my camera in their environment; photographing over 48,000 clients all over the world.

I grew up traveling the USA in a motor home with my family of 11. My father was the largest portrait photographer in the Midwest in the 60's & 70's, and I am honored to continue his tradition.

15660 Douglas Dr Brookfield, WI, 53005
262-827-1200

Sunrise - Sunset
Location of (Jonathan's Portraits)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding