Jon Warlick Media

Raleigh, NC View map
$2,990 Most Popular Price

$2,990 Most Popular Price

Jon Warlick Media is a cool husband and wife team based in Raleigh, NC but will travel anywhere you take them to shoot your wedding and tell your love story.

• Kailey
    Kailey H. Married on 03/06/2022

Outstanding

BEST VIDEOGRAPHER EVER!!! Exactly what I dreamed of. Jon and Zara are so sweet and so great to work with. I can't thank them enough for capturing our special day. We are able to relive our wedding day over and over because of them. Every time we watch our video we get those giddy feelings all over again just as if it were our wedding day. When our family and friends have watched our video, they can't believe Jon and Zara were able to put together such an AMAZING video (and most of the time everyone ends up crying). We can't wait to share these amazing memories with our children and grandchildren one day.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 11/19/2021

amazing videographer!

Easily one of the best investments we made was to work with Jon & Zara for our wedding videography! I told them that my goal was to have unobtrusive videographers who were more like "flies on the wall" capturing the day, rather than feeling like they were in the way or in our faces, and they delivered!! I barely saw them on my wedding day (in the best way possible) but somehow they were there for everything and captured the most amazing shots! The drone footage is so great and really adds to the cinematic style of the videos. I also felt like they worked well with my photographer, which was a huge plus. So easy to work with and such nice people. Their cinematic and romantic style is just stunning, the editing in all the final videos (teaser, 5-min, and full-length film) is just so well done. They also included beautiful unexpected details when sending us the final product and it just shows that they really care about their work and making their clients happy! Can not recommend them enough.
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 02/03/2021

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

We were on the fence about having a videographer for our wedding and a few months out decided it was something we did not want to regret not having. We are so incredibly happy that we decided to hire a videographer and ecstatic that we were able to book Jon and Zara. They were so friendly, professional and easy to work with. We love how they captured the full day of events and the emotions experienced by us and friends and family. We absolutely love our video and will cherish it for years to come!

Real Weddings

• Katie & Michael
    18 photos · 08/04/2018

Party Designs by Jax Party Designs by Jax Wedding Planners

Jon Warlick Media is AMAZING... I came across Jon and Zara through a mutual wedding pro who got married. I loved her video. I reached out them to assist us with our Style Shoot. His video of the shoot and of the vendors were perfect. It was more than I expected. You will love the way they tell your love story and you will have a video for a lifetime. I highly highly recommend working with Jon Warlick Media.

1115 Crab Orchard Dr Raleigh, NC, 27606
919-522-9431
919-740-2912
Location of (Jon Warlick Media)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding