Jon Henessee Photo

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hey! I'm Jon! With each wedding, it is my goal to not only provide exceptional service, but to enhance your wedding day as your photographer! I'd love to know your love story, what kind of photos you love and which you hate! I enjoy getting to meet couples just like you and providing exceptional service to make your big day go just as you imagine it. I would love to meet you! I look forward to chatting!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Jerilyn
    Jerilyn Married on 12/31/2021

Highly recommend!!

Jon & his crew were amazing & went above & beyond for us. They even provided sparklers for some super fun photos for our New Years Eve/Birthday Wedding. Jon was also the most responsive out there! I inquired and he got right back to me the same day & we scheduled a phone meeting. Communication throughout the whole process was wonderful. For the quality, value & professionalism you can’t go wrong!!

Jon Henessee Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jerilyn! Your kind words mean so much to us! I’m thrilled that you had a great experience!
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas S. Married on 11/13/2021

Laid Back and Professional Up and Coming Photographer

Jon Henessee was one of our best choices for our wedding weekend. Not only were the photos amazing, but he was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. He offered flexibility in his packages and one thing that really interested us was the timeliness, flexibility and ownership to the photos after the event. He was extremely nice and accommodating and really made us feel like the process was all about us and what we wanted, not about what they thought or wanted to push onto us. Since we booked him he has already become a hot commodity and has many future weddings booked, so hopefully it will work out for you to have the pleasure to work with him. Excellent choice and would highly recommend.

Jon Henessee Photo's reply:

Thank you for your review Nick! I am really glad you found your experience with us to be catered to your exact needs! Amber and I appreciate the kind words very much!
  • Kacey
    Kacey R. Married on 09/18/2021

Best photographer you could ask for!

Jon is amazing, not only are his pictures fantastic, but he's wonderful to work with. He worked with us beforehand to make sure we didn't have to worry about a single thing on our big day. He captured so many pictures that I didn't even realize he was taking! The pictures turned out so beautiful and I can't wait to have them hanging all throughout the house! Trust me, book him now!

Jon Henessee Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kacey! I’m so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! We had a blast at your wedding, thank you again for having us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jon Henessee
Jon Henessee
Owner and Photographer

My name is Jon. I really strive to be very easy to work with, while also providing helpful direction and insight throughout the entire day. My goal with each wedding is to fulfill my own role to the best that it can be, and to help out however else I can. This is your big day, and I am here to make sure it goes smoothly and that you have beautiful memories to look back on for the rest of your life.

6317 Century Ave Apt 6 Madison, WI, 53562
Location of (Jon Henessee Photo)
322 Parkside Drive Whitewater, WI, 53190

Jon Henessee Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jon Henessee Photo include in the starting price?

Jon Henessee Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jon Henessee Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Jon Henessee Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jon Henessee Photo offer?

Jon Henessee Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Jon Henessee Photo offer?

Jon Henessee Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jon Henessee Photo offer for wedding events?

Jon Henessee Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jon Henessee Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jon Henessee Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jon Henessee Photo offer?

Jon Henessee Photo currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding