Jommy Photography

Clearwater, FL View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Jommy Photography is a wedding photography company operating out of Tampa, Florida. Jommy is a talented artist who takes joy in capturing extraordinary moments for soon-to-be newlywed couples. His work is timeless, romantic, and captivating, leaving clients to enjoy their precious memories again and again for decades to come. Jommy will provide guidance and support throughout your wedding planning experience and on the day of your long-awaited celebration.

Jommy Photography offers a wide range of services for clients to choose from. Before your big day, you and your beloved can avail of a romantic engagement or boudoir photo shoot, as well as a trash-the-dress session once the festivities are over. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution files, prints, proofs, and albums, as well as save-the-date and thank-you cards.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• I
    Irina Married on 07/10/2022

Amazing!!!!

Jommy is a phenomenal photographer! She shot out proposal pictures and we just knew we had to hire her again for our full length engagement shoot! She is seamless in communication and attentive to detail. She contacted me prior to discuss what we will be wearing and what kind of look I am going for and made suggestions to make sure we look the best with the chosen location time of day and lighting! We just got a sneak peak and it is the best picture of us I have ever seen!!! THANK YOU JOMMY for bringing my vision to reality! Don’t hesitate to hire her!!
    Nina B. Married on 05/19/2022

Serious heart eyes 😍

As a newly engaged, future bride, living in the Midwest, I knew I wanted something different for our engagement pictures. Once I realized I wanted to do them at the beach, Jommy’s Photography caught my attention instantly. And she made my vision come to live, plus some. Her editing is incredible and the way our pictures turned out gave me serious heart eyes. 😍 I loved every single one, it was so hard to pick favorites. She made the whole process, begging to end, so incredibly seamless. Super easy to work with, responds right away and even helps you plan outfits for pictures! I would recommend Jommy over and over again!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jommy Toruen
Jommy Toruen
Lead-Photographer

Love is a powerful, extraordinary gift. Small moments of connection between people who are closest have always caught my eye and tugged at my heartstrings.

Especially as a transplant from Bangkok to New York City and then from New York City to Tampa, I know the immeasurable value of time spent with those you love. So, when I realized I could marry my love for design with the moments that matter most, I ran full force toward a photography career!

918 Woodbridge Ct Clearwater, FL, 34695
Location of (Jommy Photography)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding